• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Wow ,new big bust

WFC2010

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HA HA HA..--:sorry:

Pic #3 is may favorite:clapping:

nice

look at the 3rd picture the one whos breast just look like implants , they are very unatural , ill. i hate woman with breast implants. there disqusting. to each there own but look at that picture closely you can tell beautiful natural and fake. just one or 2 look fake.

So many bummies, so little time!

^^^I agree M...the 3rd pic, the blonde sitting on the dock..her fucking tits don't even match. She should beat the hell outta her surgeon with those things.

Better asses than faces mostly IMO.

:roflmao:i'll take them all,,!!!!!! fucked up titties and all!!!!!! lmfao!!!! really i would i'm fucking nasty dude and them bitches are not bad to me

:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
unclem said:
look at the 3rd picture the one whos breast just look like implants , they are very unatural , ill. i hate woman with breast implants. there disqusting. to each there own but look at that picture closely you can tell beautiful natural and fake. just one or 2 look fake.

Lmao! I disagree my dear friend a woman with no implants to me is like having no vagina. Lol! Just kidding, I do love very fake implant look! I bought my wife a size D to satisfy my hobbie! Hugs man!

Back