IronMag Research Chems

cabaser

Thread: cabaser

Rep Points

cabaser

Will have deca in next cycle is it a smart thing to take this while on cycle since it has androgenic side effects.?

Rep Points

I have no experience with cabaser, but I do know it is for gyno...What you can do is since you are taking deca...just run your cycle without cabaser and as soon as your nips start to itch or get sensative, then run your cabaser. like I said I have no experience with cabaser, so this is purely speculation.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Deca is anabolic. Test is androgenic. I think you have the two terms confused.
    It would be a good idea to have some just in case you need it.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pyes View Post
    I have no experience with cabaser, but I do know it is for gyno...What you can do is since you are taking deca...just run your cycle without cabaser and as soon as your nips start to itch or get sensative, then run your cabaser. like I said I have no experience with cabaser, so this is purely speculation.
    Deca has a low rate of aromatization. Caber is used for prolactin sides.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

im not on cycle now.....just planning so far i ordered aromasin clomid and have a lil hcg, so will be ordering hcg just wondering if i should order cabasar also? Because deca is a 19nor compound. So i basically take cabar if i see shit coming out of my nips or when lol?

Pin2win

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Deca has a low rate of aromatization. Caber is used for prolactin sides.
    Yep. Caber is a prolactin antagonist.

I prefer prami over caber though.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Rep Points

whats the difference?

Pin2win

Rep Points

Well, mainly because prami is cheaper.

It also gives me some wicked sexual, err.. "sides".

I have also read somewhere that prami increases GH levels up to 400%. Prami also has a few other benefits caber doesn't. (High level growth hormone spike and mood enhancement are just a couple to go along with the libido enhancement)

---

Only reason I may even consider caber over prami is the longer half-life..
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Rep Points

i see i see i thinkin prami is better...

Rep Points

im thinking bromo now instead cheaper, and it does the same as cabaser except more? Or any opinions? My nips are very tender from last cycle their was a lump but i just hit it hard with some letro and it went down a little i think it must have been a side because i did not have a prolactin antagonist.