• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cabaser

pimprn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Will have deca in next cycle is it a smart thing to take this while on cycle since it has androgenic side effects.?

I have no experience with cabaser, but I do know it is for gyno...What you can do is since you are taking deca...just run your cycle without cabaser and as soon as your nips start to itch or get sensative, then run your cabaser. like I said I have no experience with cabaser, so this is purely speculation.

Deca is anabolic. Test is androgenic. I think you have the two terms confused.
It would be a good idea to have some just in case you need it.

I have no experience with cabaser, but I do know it is for gyno...What you can do is since you are taking deca...just run your cycle without cabaser and as soon as your nips start to itch or get sensative, then run your cabaser. like I said I have no experience with cabaser, so this is purely speculation.

Deca has a low rate of aromatization. Caber is used for prolactin sides.

im not on cycle now.....just planning so far i ordered aromasin clomid and have a lil hcg, so will be ordering hcg just wondering if i should order cabasar also? Because deca is a 19nor compound. So i basically take cabar if i see shit coming out of my nips or when lol?

Deca has a low rate of aromatization. Caber is used for prolactin sides.

Yep. Caber is a prolactin antagonist.

I prefer prami over caber though.

Well, mainly because prami is cheaper.

It also gives me some wicked sexual, err.. "sides". :p

I have also read somewhere that prami increases GH levels up to 400%. Prami also has a few other benefits caber doesn't. (High level growth hormone spike and mood enhancement are just a couple to go along with the libido enhancement)

---

Only reason I may even consider caber over prami is the longer half-life..

i see i see i thinkin prami is better...

im thinking bromo now instead cheaper, and it does the same as cabaser except more? Or any opinions? My nips are very tender from last cycle their was a lump but i just hit it hard with some letro and it went down a little i think it must have been a side because i did not have a prolactin antagonist.

Back