• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anyone want a beautiful dog?

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
47899_144618332241637_108423685861102_193921_3174889_n.jpg

44519_142433549126782_108423685861102_185261_5351177_n.jpg

via
Rescuzilla

NICO is up for adoption! Nico has graduated from training
& is ready to go. I saw him yesterday & he was so happy & calm. We
played fetch, walked around on the street - he is truly a delight to be
around, his trainer has done a great job. Nico is 65lbs, neutered,
vaccinated & requires a normal amount of exercise - a backyard would
be great. He can only be adopted within a 2hr radius of NYC. Nico should
go to a home with another similar sized female - his girlfriend in his
training camp is a female pit that he plays with for hours. No small dogs
or kids under 10 (he is so strong he could accidentally knock them
over). Email: Susycav@gmail.com

this was him when he was rescued.
47256_144618888908248_108423685861102_193925_1093239_n.jpg

please help find this boy a home.

Tesla rescued Pollie from there and she is a great dog. She was tied to a fence and abandoned in Manhattan. She was found starving, scared and growling in the sun but is just a happy armful of love and kisses now.

Pollie

38911_412238982631_738012631_4594447_6955854_n.jpg

Last edited:
LW i tried but my sister said her husband would kill her. i tried. hope someone on here takes him, hes beautiful.

Jebus, he got healthy for sure. Its sad the things people will do to anyone or anything without giving a shit how it effects them.

thank you unclem. they probably wouldn't want to place him in a home where the husband had objections anyway. 6 cats and 2 dogs is a lot already.

i hope he finds a good home too. the look on his face in the pic where he's so skinny just kills me, it's like a soldier with the 1000 yard stare. :(

Looks like a beautiful dog. Hope you can find a good home.

Rescuzilla helped get Chula out a garage in Harlem where she spent most of her 4 years there like this. Sleeping on a dirty floor on cardboard on the end of a very short lead.

35942_139291156107688_108423685861102_172336_4951234_n.jpg

They fed her but the did not want her and willingly surrendered her in hopes
she'd find a better life.

and she has

35758_125903534113117_108423685861102_122800_508093_n.jpg

Chula with her new family.

59347_144616432241827_108423685861102_193903_7333242_n.jpg

You should see the beautiful dogs they have available. A lot of trainers were very pessimistic about this dog but one had confidence in her and he was right she's a happy dog now with a very nice home. The woman who was fostering her decided to keep her.

13461_1453639791624_1552180246_31100506_5823237_n.jpg

Beau is up for adoption! Seriously, it's hard to find a better temperament...if you have cats/kids/other dogs, this is the dog for you. He is predominantly deaf but so what? Hand signals work wonders! Contact Jade Boulet for more info.

13461_1453609670871_1552180246_31100486_8153849_n.jpg

someone neglected to care for this dogs ears and he ended up having to have both ear canals removed. just a beautiful and very sweet dog.

from Jade
This 5 yo, Male, American Bulldog mix is UTD on all his shots & altered. This boy was originally adopted dirctly from the same ACC @ just 4 months old. A few years later, the owner (who supposedly "SAVED" him was surrendering him in with the excuse of not having enough time for him bc he had a full time job. Well, he had time for his puppy years, but not now that he's actually trained and can now just enjoy life??? So, back @ the horrible shelter & right where he begun to be put down on the EUTH list.
I brought this boy to my home where he is now relaxing & just enjoying the quiet of CT instead of the craziness in which he came.
I cannot stress the easiness of this handsome boy! From house trained, to being great with my 7 yo son, my 2 cats & also my 2 foster 8 week old kittens to not even really needing to use a leash for him... whoever snatches this boy is more than lucky!

Last edited:
I hope this baby finds its way to a great home.

Sorry, I have 4 cats, a dog and tortoise, as well a spider and fish pond with fish, as well eating plants and exotic orchids...I don't think, I have the strength

the photographers should win awards for heart squeezing photos. :(

IML Gear Cream!
preety dog lw wish I could

I wish I could take a dog in, but i can't right now...

I already have 8 dogs anymore and I'd be in violation of the law.....

Pets are for the weak.

he has obviously never bathed an angry cat.

you know the whole big mystery what do women want. well part of the answer is a man who knows when to stop being the class clown/town idiot. there's a time and a place, how much intelligence does it take to get that?

Tess knows someone who has a really sweet pregnant pitbull he is thinking of dumping... man. wtf is wrong with people?

You wouldn't believe the sick shit I have seen trying to find homes for these dogs. Two dogs with their legs cut off, one chunk by chunk over a matter of weeks. Some sick cunt was mad at her bf and dumped gas on a female dog while it was having babies and burned her and the babies alive... Some shitbag got arrested and didn't want to get in trouble for having fighting dogs so he just didn't mention 3 dogs were going to starve in his cellar... It's endless. People can do the most unimaginable things to these animals and they still love humans... still will wag their tail to hear a few soft words and feel a kind touch.

IML Gear Cream!
you know the whole big mystery what do women want. well part of the answer is a man who knows when to stop being the class clown/town idiot. there's a time and a place, how much intelligence does it take to get that?

My observation deserves it's own thread.

Find these dogs a home!

we could put you in a home if you aren't careful. one poop on the floor n it's the senior center for you bub. :paddle:

i made an appointment to have you neutered...

Last edited:
LW,

I would eat your vagina for hours if you let me. I love you for you, even if you're an animal lover. I'd love to hear your thoughts on my thread.

that shouldn't be funny but it is... my cats bat each other and it's like getting hit with a powder puff. they're maine coons and have really hairy feet.

one day after i moved from nevada to maine i pushed the couch out swept behind it went to the front and pushed it in. my cat moanie was on the couch and her kitten was in the doorway to the kitchen behind me walking toward us. i froze in absolute terror at what looked like a rattlesnake peeking out from under the couch. moanie looked at me and dove on her kitten to get it out of harms way. it was a deer horn but still... i didn't know it at the time and she went on what i was feeling. pretty cool. my first thought on this vid is she thinks something has that kitten by the head. lol

i think the puppy in this pic is being rescued.

I'd take them all....

One day I'd like to buy a farm and have an animal rescue...I take care of my 8 dogs just fine...we found a dog a few month's back he was the sweetest old dog you could ever want. I called him Buddy, he just seemed like a Buddy, he was so well trained he would heel where ever I walked without a leash or me telling him to. Anyway after posting some signs the owner contacted us, his name was actually Buddy. Their senile father had walked out of the gate and forgot to close it so Buddy wandered out of the yard...

What a great lookin dog!

Sorry for my absence, I am in the look out for a new dog, mine is getting real old. I would love a new dog just to give some more life to mine. i've got a boxer that is 12, and for boxers, that is quite a long life.

And coincidently I am looking for a Pit....

You need to be within two hours of NYC to adopt from Rescuzilla but other shelters and rescues everywhere are overwhelmed with trying to place pits on euth lists. please adopt.

Back