• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Shipwreck with oldest drinkable beer found

Beer aged 200 years? Would it taste like complete shit? Or have no taste even? Same as the champagne, I am sure they will fetch a nice penny.

Old beer taste like crap. Old wine good - old beer not good.

Old beer taste like crap. Old wine good - old beer not good.

Thats what the domestic beer makers with their crap beer want you to think. On the contrary, beer can age and get better with time. IPA's and such get smoother with age.

Thats what the domestic beer makers with their crap beer want you to think. On the contrary, beer can age and get better with time. IPA's and such get smoother with age.

I've drank beer that was over a year old, and it taste like shit. Yeah, I'm sure you can age beer, but I would think the same you would do it the same way you would age wine (in a cellar).

Exactly. Old bottle of Bud = Shit, and Old bottle of something from Germany = delicious

I don't drink, but the judge does...do let us know how it was!

:roflmao:

I bet is taste like piss water!!!!

I don't drink, but the judge does...do let us know how it was!

:roflmao:

I bet is taste like piss water!!!!

I kind of hope the sailors used the empty beer bottles to piss in, then capped them so it wouldn't smell. Would be humorous if someone taste-tested 200 year old piss.

I kind of hope the sailors used the empty beer bottles to piss in, then capped them so it wouldn't smell. Would be humorous if someone taste-tested 200 year old piss.

A man a restaurant ordered a 1992 bottle of wine.

The waiter brings out a bottle, presents it, and pours the man a glass. The man promptly spits it out and declares, "Bah! The isn't a 1992 bottle! This is from 2000!" The waiter apologizes and returns to the cellar to fetch another bottle.

The waiter returns with another bottle, presents it, and pours the man a glass. The man promptly spits it out and declares, "Bah! The isn't a 1992 bottle! This is from 1994!" The waiter apologizes and returns to the cellar to fetch another bottle.

The waiter returns with another bottle and pours the man a glass. The man says "Aaah...a fine bottle of 1992."

The whole time a drunk man had watched this exchange in amazement. He approaches the man, thrusts out a glass, and says, "Here, drink this!" The man does, and them spits it out saying "Good god, that tastes like piss!" To which the drunk replies, "Now tell me how old I am."

IML Gear Cream!

Big man is right again. Lots of independent breweries in Oregon, and the older the beer, the better. Nobody drinks mass-produced domestic swill with a brew house close by.

Big man is right again. Lots of independent breweries in Oregon, and the older the beer, the better. Nobody drinks mass-produced domestic swill with a brew house close by.

Nothing like a good micro brew pub!

I miss the micro breweries in Washington. Red Hook!!!

Gotta have something to do with all the rainy days in the Pacific Northwest. Miss the good coffee, too.

Gotta have something to do with all the rainy days in the Pacific Northwest. Miss the good coffee, too.

Yeah, coffee shops everywhere. I really loved Seattles Best Coffee when I was up there but now there are selling it at Subway, I think. I lived off beer and coffee when I lived in Seattle. I can't say I miss the rain though.

Yeah, coffee shops everywhere. I really loved Seattles Best Coffee when I was up there but now there are selling it at Subway, I think. I lived off beer and coffee when I lived in Seattle. I can't say I miss the rain though.

Seattle is a great city. I went to school at PLU my first year out of high school. I had some buddies at UW, so I spent most every off weekend in Seattle. Lots of great food in the Northwest, too.

Hope the get violent diarrhea after drinking it.

:coffee:

Back