IronMag Research Chems

gears

Thread: gears

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

gears

UPS identifies men from Kentucky, Florida as 2 crew members killed in Dubai cargo plane crash

09-04-2010 05:23 PM EDT
    LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Associated Press) -- Crew members from Kentucky and Florida have been identified as the two people killed when a UPS cargo plane crashed shortly after takeoff outside Dubai
    The Atlanta-based package delivery company said in a news release Saturday that the crash killed 48-year-old Captain Doug Lampe of Louisville, Ky., and 38-year-old First Officer Matthew Bell of Sanford, Fla.
    Lampe has been with UPS since 1995. Bell has been with UPS since 2006. Both crewmembers flew out of UPS's Anchorage, Alaska, pilot base.
    The National Transportation Safety Board was dispatching an aviation investigation team to assist United Arab Emirates authorities in the investigation of Friday's crash.
    UPS identifies men from Kentucky, Florida as 2 crew members killed in Dubai cargo plane crash

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Associated Press) -- Crew members from Kentucky and Florida have been identified as the two people killed when a UPS cargo plane crashed shortly after takeoff outside Dubai
    The Atlanta-based package delivery company said in a news release Saturday that the crash killed 48-year-old Captain Doug Lampe of Louisville, Ky., and 38-year-old First Officer Matthew Bell of Sanford, Fla.
    Lampe has been with UPS since 1995. Bell has been with UPS since 2006. Both crewmembers flew out of UPS's Anchorage, Alaska, pilot base.
    The National Transportation Safety Board was dispatching an aviation investigation team to assist United Arab Emirates authorities in the investigation of Friday's crash.

So there is the cause for the late gears

If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.

Rep Points

People's gear flys through alaska? hmm weird

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pyes View Post
    People's gear flys through alaska? hmm weird
    U can see all the way to russia from my front door
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.