• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

help / advice / opinions on upcoming cycle

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i'm going to start a cycle oct. 1st. i'm trying to put it together from stuff i already have. i don't have enough test c or test e for a whole cycle, so i was going to take them together. i was thinking about pinning every 3 days, alternating 350mg test c, then 375mg test e. that would be 3625mg per month (906mg per week for 10 weeks).

i have aromasin. i've never used it before, but it seems the general consensus is to take 12.5mg, 2 or 3 times per week. is this right?

i have letrozole, but i've been told it's too strong to take unless i develop gyno.

i have a bottle of epistane. i've never taken it either. i've done a few h-drol cycles, but wanted to try something new. should i run it at the beginning or end of my test cycle? i've read that it's a pretty strong AI, so would i alter the amount of aromasin i take while on the epistane?

thanks in advance

edit: i'm on hrt, so that's why i didn't mention pct. at the end of my cycle, i will go back to my maintenance dose of test c (200mg per week).

Last edited:
i'm going to start a cycle oct. 1st. i'm trying to put it together from stuff i already have. i don't have enough test c or test e for a whole cycle, so i was going to take them together. i was thinking about pinning every 3 days, alternating 350mg test c, then 375mg test e. that would be 3625mg per month (906mg per week for 10 weeks).

i have aromasin. i've never used it before, but it seems the general consensus is to take 12.5mg, 2 or 3 times per week. is this right?

i have letrozole, but i've been told it's too strong to take unless i develop gyno.

i have a bottle of epistane. i've never taken it either. i've done a few h-drol cycles, but wanted to try something new. should i run it at the beginning or end of my test cycle? i've read that it's a pretty strong AI, so would i alter the amount of aromasin i take while on the epistane?

thanks in advance

edit: i'm on hrt, so that's why i didn't mention pct. at the end of my cycle, i will go back to my maintenance dose of test c (200mg per week).

That's fine. Use the aromasin ED, and that PH stuff you have? Toss it, that stuff is worse than AAS.

In the words of a very wise man "You should do well with that".

That's fine. Use the aromasin ED, and that PH stuff you have? Toss it, that stuff is worse than AAS.

In the words of a very wise man "You should do well with that".

how much aromasin ED? surely not 25mgs. that seems like an awful lot.

i was thinking about pinning every 3 days, alternating 350mg test c, then 375mg test e. that would be 3625mg per month (906mg per week for 10 weeks).

that should be good for a first cycle i had them same and put on 20lbs

i was thinking about pinning every 3 days, alternating 350mg test c, then 375mg test e. that would be 3625mg per month (906mg per week for 10 weeks).

that should be good for a first cycle i had them same and put on 20lbs

what did you use as an AI? how much of the 20lbs. did you keep?

how much aromasin ED? surely not 25mgs. that seems like an awful lot.

Start at 12.5mg ED, see how your joints feel and make sure your libido is through the roof, after a few weeks if the libido starts slipping and/or your joints start to hurt cut it back to EOD. That should work for you though at the dose you're using.

Back