• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dark Tower

beerbangdouble.gif

Hugh Jackman is my first pick to play Roland!

I've read tons of Stephen King, but I've never read any of the Dark Tower stuff - should kick ass!

I didn't particularly care for the books, maybe the movie will be much better.

The Comic books series is so fukn stoopid

banner1.jpg

hmmmm. verrrry interesting. :thinking:

one night Stephen King said i looked like i needed a hug. we hugged and i gave him a long stemmed red rose i had bought on impulse on the way there. :thinking:

IML Gear Cream!
Hopefully it is done right.

Hopefully it is done right.

Yeah me too! I like that Ron Howard is directing it. I can't wait. I going to re-reading the series.

the picture looks like a famous actor but i don't know his name.

Martin_Donovan.jpg

martin donovan. the guy that played the dea boyfriend in weeds.

Last edited:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Tower_(series)

The Dark Tower series is awesome. Think A Fistful of Dollars meets Lord of the Rings, with a bit of Mad Max thrown in (that doesn't even begin to do it justice, though). It's basically King's magnum opus that ties together most of, if not all, his other works. The first book is a bit hit and miss, but even King admits this. His scope of ideas and imagination is genius, the story is immense, and the characters are brilliant and believable. I'd even go as far as saying DT is possibly the greatest fiction I've read. And I've read Jackie Collins.

The films would be good if done properly and not butchered. However, I don't see that happening, unfortunately.

Below is the Gunslinger's Creed:

I do not aim with my eye;
He who aims with his eye has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my hand.
I do not shoot with my hand;
He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun;
He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart

Whether you like to read or not, that's fucking cool.

Back