• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why relationships F training up!

REXORE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, just got myself some cyp and deca a lil over 2 weeks ago had a lil deca left over from the other bottel. Get home cant wait to shoot and my girl calls and we argue...... Seems i opened the other deca bottle and have been shooting 6 cc of deca the past 2 weeks... Can you say JERKOFF! Fucking girls man......:shooter:

Huh?

Do that stuff when you first wake up and its too early for anyone or anything else to interfere w/ the joy of deca pinning.

Huh?

Do that stuff when you first wake up and its too early for anyone or anything else to interfere w/ the joy of deca pinning.

i agree but then again my girl will watch me and i don't hide from her so it's better that way

So, just got myself some cyp and deca a lil over 2 weeks ago had a lil deca left over from the other bottel. Get home cant wait to shoot and my girl calls and we argue...... Seems i opened the other deca bottle and have been shooting 6 cc of deca the past 2 weeks... Can you say JERKOFF! Fucking girls man......:shooter:

that sucks tho dude

As a matter of fact, my relationship makes training easier. ;)

Just gotta find the right one buddy.

As a matter of fact, my relationship makes training easier. ;)

Just gotta find the right one buddy.
100% there bud!! my wife is awsome she packs my workout bag everytime i go!! just got to convince her (gear ) proper usage and pct could be applied safely and logically. shes almost there, and then:paddle: the gym is getting a royal beatn

My wife wakes me up when I oversleep, and gets my ass to the gym. She works out like crazy. Just a few years ago, she laughed at the idea of joining a gym, now she is as hooked as I am. Kinda cool to have her as a workout partner.

My wife wakes me up when I oversleep, and gets my ass to the gym. She works out like crazy. Just a few years ago, she laughed at the idea of joining a gym, now she is as hooked as I am. Kinda cool to have her as a workout partner.

Thats coo I try to get my wife to come with me but the times she does its only so she could get in the Jacuzzi after the workout lol.

Yep same here. She makes sure my diet is on spot (not that it wouldn't be). I say this because she's not one of those bitches that purposely tempt me with sweets.

Some people call me crazy, but my girl also now pins me everytime. I don't have to worry about bear-hugging myself (delts) or doing a yoga twist (glutes/ventro)! Haha.

Next spring we will both be testing a MTII cycle. :ohyeah:

Yep same here. She makes sure my diet is on spot (not that it wouldn't be). I say this because she's not one of those bitches that purposely tempt me with sweets.

Some people call me crazy, but my girl also now pins me everytime. I don't have to worry about bear-hugging myself (delts) or doing a yoga twist (glutes/ventro)! Haha.

Next spring we will both be testing a MTII cycle. :ohyeah:

thats pretty cool :daydream:

You're all so lucky. I want one of those!

Not to sound sappy, but once you find someone that you trust and believe in, life is just better in every way. Lotta great women out there. Best thing that ever happened to me, no question.

Not to sound sappy, but once you find someone that you trust and believe in, life is just better in every way. Lotta great women out there. Best thing that ever happened to me, no question.

I'm still trying to work on my "game" unfortunately. But I know it will eventually happen for me. The gear makes me even more impatient though :jerkit:

Haha. Gear may make me more impatient, but it would make me want a women MORE (if I didn't already have one). Lol.

Join Free Online Dating at Plentyoffish.com??? :p

^Lol, sounds gay, but that's where I met my fiance years ago.

Haha. Gear may make me more impatient, but it would make me want a women MORE (if I didn't already have one). Lol.

Join Free Online Dating at Plentyoffish.com??? :p

^Lol, sounds gay, but that's where I met my fiance years ago.

Seriously? I have been trying that site for a few months now. And not to sound like a shallow piece of crap but I only get responses from fat girls lol.

Seriously? I have been trying that site for a few months now. And not to sound like a shallow piece of crap but I only get responses from fat girls lol.

Lol. Nah not shallow. Shes preferences.

As obsessed with being lean and eating right as I am. No way could I date a fat girl (No offense to anyone on here who is....)

I had the same luck the first few months though. :mooh:

Lol. Nah not shallow. Shes preferences.

As obsessed with being lean and eating right as I am. No way could I date a fat girl (No offense to anyone on here who is....)

I had the same luck the first few months though. :mooh:

Right, my friend said it best. "If I don't have a gut, then neither can she"

I will stick with it, I will have faith :)

Fat girls need luvin too.

100% there bud!! my wife is awsome she packs my workout bag everytime i go!! just got to convince her (gear ) proper usage and pct could be applied safely and logically. shes almost there, and then:paddle: the gym is getting a royal beatn
My girl trains with me as well, As far as gear goes, Shes cool, but not really agreeing with it. I can use hgh in front of her, but no test based products.

Fat girls need luvin too.

My wife is quite thin, but I always thought attractive women come in all shapes and sizes. Our country is too obsessed with being thin. Nothing wrong with the Zaftig look at all.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Iv always said " I like what i like when i like it"

Back