• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Damn!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2hgux6d.gif

:coffee:

I just jizzed in my pants..

Those are all bonerlicous especially the boob one.

Wait... Is bonerlicous a word?

Those are all bonerlicous especially the boob one.

Wait... Is bonerlicous a word?

It is now, I think I have heard it before. Who cares if it's legit. It is in my mind.

That first one was mesmerizing. Had to rep you for that. Luscious.

Bonerlicious...

:coffee:

i think 3 is gross.

OK now 1&2 were the shit!! Not only because they were real butt because they didn't suffer from stretch marks and cellulite like number 3.

IML Gear Cream!
the thing with men drooling over big big asses has encouraged more women to be fat. i see these dumpy heifers at the mall strutting all around in ridiculously tight jeans because they think their fat ass makes them sexy.

the thing with men drooling over big big asses has encouraged more women to be fat. i see these dumpy heifers at the mall strutting all around in ridiculously tight jeans because they think their fat ass makes them sexy.

Ewww...

I like! :p

It's just the internet empowering them. They go trolling the chat rooms looking for a reason to continuing to feed their ever widening asses and find it when some dude with a heavy duty (pun intended) fetish for fat chicks tells them it's sexy and ok to weigh more than four other people combined. When they hear people laughing and puking at the sight of them they attribute the laughing approval and puking to jealousy. No matter what happens they have it stuck in their mind it's perfectly groovy to be shit pigs. The wake-up call in the form of having to pay for two seats on the plane simply goes right over their heads, only to be slingshotted into the ground by their gravitational pull.

Myself, I like quite a few shapes and body types. From the slender, narrow hip with a small bust to curvy and voluptuous like Christina Hendricks. Now the walrus type that gets dragged out to the ocean by Greenpeace because they think fatso beached herself is, quite simply, nasty. Not in a good way, either.

I think big asses are very sexy, I prefer some fat on my woman's ass, I don't even mind a little cellulite.

Find one of a chick with bigger tits pulling up her shirt.

Thanks!

Back