So here it goes. I am going to start this journal before I change my mind. I thought it would be a good idea to get a journal started here for a number of reasons, so I am going to stop making excuses and just do it.
Reasons for starting this journal:
- To lay it all out for you all to pick apart; therefore, better my training/diet and reach my goals.
- To track my progress and be able to look back
- Short term goal: To reach a lean body weight of over 200lbs
- Long term goal: To reach a lean body weight of over 220lbs or more
Problem is that I can't define "lean" at this point because I don't even know what my current body fat % is. So I suppose one of the first things I need to do is determine that. I need to get a body fat measuring tool, so which do you suggest?
My current stats:
- Age: 32
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight first thing this morning: 193lbs
- Body fat %: unknown. I really don't have a clue. TBD
Well, I am getting tired so I will have to continue this another day, but I am happy to get this up and running, and I will continue adding to it with my diet and training regimen. I welcome ALL comments, critique, and criticism going forward. I have come to the realization that I have to open up and take some critique in order to improve in all aspect of my training and life in general. After all, my life will not be truly fulfilling until I enrich it with the things I truly love.