• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

:: Survivor :: Thailand ::

I do. I have wanted to put in my application but the other half has ruled that out for me so far. I have watched since the first one. This one, from what I have heard, is supposed to be a lot harder than the first three. We'll have to wait and see.

I caught it too. I thnk i will be able to watch on all Thursdays too....(between two jobs)

How 'bout that hot firefighter who went skinny dipping?

what was that movie w/ leo dicaprio?

That was in thailand too, wasn't it?

I'd join the local vol fire dept if I could practice 1st aid w/her. :heartpump

ha! Let her play with your 'hose'!

I'm a Survivor show junkie!! It was interesting how the show let the two oldest competitors pick their team-mates. To make it really random, next time they should "pull names out the hat" type selecting. They sure have plenty more nice looking women on this show too!!

I've visited Thailand several times when I was in the military, it's actually nice to know what the survivors are experiencing as far as the weather.

The hardest Survivor show I thought was the one in Africa.

thta's the one I didn't want to watch.
I would like to get on that show, The Amazing Race.
That looks like a blast!

IML Gear Cream!
ding ding! We've got a three alarm over here!

I watched the first one but never seem to be around to watch the others.

Originally posted by Burner02
what was that movie w/ leo dicaprio?

That was in thailand too, wasn't it?

"Beaches", I think.

If I was there I'd be going into town once a week! No, not getting prostitutes either but some "goodies" :lol: J/K!

The movie is called "The Beach"...also starring Virginie Ledoyen who is one of the hottest women on the planet.

I must admit I watched this and will probably continue to. The one group with all the good looking young people are going to tear each other apart eventually. That skater dude is going to get his ass kicked by someone.

<<I thought for sure they would vote off the black girl that took 10 minutes to do that little puzzle>>

I didn't think they would vote her off, with the history of other Survivor shows I can't recall the person who made the team lose in the first challenge being voted off first. It's usually the one's who can't keep their mouth shut and being a pest.

I think that in the begining when the teams are trying to win challenges the weakest links should be voted off. Then after the tribes merge they should vote off either the strongest members or the jerks.

Hmm, do you think any of these ones are smart enough to figure out that if they vote off the most interesting (and often obnoxious) people right away, that ratings will go down? So it's better to get rid of the boring people first? Or just plain annoying ones, like the bossy preacher guy they got rid of in episode 1....

Case in point, the africa one, which I gave up on because it was so incredibly boring. They wound up with the buff guy (Cole?) and whoever else, boring beyond belief, all happy-giddy about what a "magical" experience it had all been. Whatever!! The shows are much more interesting when they have evil people like the bongo-playing chick from I think survivor 2, or who can forget Kimmy and Alicia from also Survivor 2 ( I think?). "Don't you go waving your finger in my face" - that was classic stuff!

Anyway, on the one hand you want to see the evil people booted....but when they're gone you realize they're the only ones that made the show interesting. There's always gotta be a villain..... :D

Have watched the first episode so far and it seems just as hard as te last 3.. but who knows, things could change really quickly.

As for other shows I am awaiting the arrival of: CSI, ER, The BB3 finalie, The Amazing Race, Alias, The Agency, 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter, Boston Public are just a few that I am slightly interested.

Talking about drama, don't forget the back-stabbers / traitors, they're always interesting to watch, especially when their scheme doesn't work out.

Oh yeah!!, LOL the Kim and Alicia scene will always be remembered when the show is mentioned.

Hey, there's always a gay guy/gal on the show, anyone figure out who it is in S:T (Survivor Thailand)??

Dang! It's kinda sad to see the team that gets along so well being eliminated one by one cause they don't have the strength to win the immunity challenges. Did you see the preview of the next show, it looks like the stress of losing the challenges has gotten to that team??

Originally posted by Max. Q
Dang! It's kinda sad to see the team that gets along so well being eliminated one by one cause they don't have the strength to win the immunity challenges. Did you see the preview of the next show, it looks like the stress of losing the challenges has gotten to that team??

yeah, but that's pretty much the same on each show.

actaully, both votes they got rid of younger stronger members.

I missed most of this weeks show but did get to see the immunity challenge. I don't know why they vote off the strongest, for the most part, and keep the ones that hold them back.

If I ever get picked for the show I hope to not vote as stupid as they seem to be voting.

Actually, Tanya that got voted off this week was always sick so she was the right one to get voted off, the guy from last week shouldn't have gotten kicked off though, they just didn't like him.

This ones to much like last years, I think they should have done it in alaska in the winter, now that would be a challenge!! :laugh:

Does it sound like they'll be mixing up the teams sooner than expected? There's too many stronger/younger players on the one team, they'd win every time there's a physical type challenge.

That'd be "cool" having a show in extreme weather like Alaska, Iceland, Arctics...etc... We've seen tropical, desert and jungle settings, maybe toe freezing climates would be interesting. LOL.

Last edited:
Back