IronMag Research Chems

25% Off Black Friday Sale

Blood work results. Please help!

Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Blood work results. Please help!

    I am a male, 30 years old, 5.10, 210 pounds, athletic. I recently completed a cycle consisting of the following compounds.

    Test Enanthate 500mg/week
    Equipose 600mg/week
    Proviron 25mg ed
    Anavar 60mg ed for the last four weeks.
    HCG 500iu throughout.

    PCT Clomid 100/50/50/50.

    I have completed my PCT and although I have lost like 10 pounds most of my gains are still with me.

    I would appreciate your input as I am getting ready to get into a cutting cycle. My current body fat went a little high with this past cycle and I need to come off as soon as possible. I am currently 16% (auch.) I started the ketogenic diet today and i will incorporate a cutting cycle as soon as I figure this out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,103
    Rep Points
    542394545

    Overall, your numbers look good. How long after your PCT did you get your blood work done?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    Overall, your numbers look good. How long after your PCT did you get your blood work done?
    Thank you for your response though! I appreciate it. I am finishing my pct tomorrow, it will be the end of my 4th week of clomid. I am surprised I have recovered fairly quickly.

    My red blood count is high as well as my liver enzymes and glucose. Do you think this is normal due to the use of steroids? I read a few, but I tend to have more credibility on your opinions based on previous experiences.

  4. #4
    Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER
    Built's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    .
    Posts
    11,337
    Rep Points
    409983817

    Fasting glucose is high - keto is a good idea.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

    Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

    Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)



    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,103
    Rep Points
    542394545

    Quote Originally Posted by yuyigear View Post
    Thank you for your response though! I appreciate it. I am finishing my pct tomorrow, it will be the end of my 4th week of clomid. I am surprised I have recovered fairly quickly.

    My red blood count is high as well as my liver enzymes and glucose. Do you think this is normal due to the use of steroids? I read a few, but I tend to have more credibility on your opinions based on previous experiences.
    Seems to me that your elevated levels are fairly negligible. Nothing is overly high. I would be more concerned if the levels were higher, but it seems to me that you are looking pretty good. Did you talk to your doctor about the slight elevations? Sounds like you are already taking Built's advice, so that is good.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    Fasting glucose is high - keto is a good idea.
    Built, do you believe it could be because I just came off. I read that the use of steroid will force the liver to put more glucose in the bloodstream. I don't have any diabetics in the family.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    Seems to me that your elevated levels are fairly negligible. Nothing is overly high. I would be more concerned if the levels were higher, but it seems to me that you are looking pretty good. Did you talk to your doctor about the slight elevations? Sounds like you are already taking Built's advice, so that is good.
    MDR,

    I don't have a doctor. I usually get the bloodwork from a friend that works in a clinic and gets me the order.

    I am very careful with the use of steroids and I like to make sure everything is in place, but again all my concerns come from been too new to steroids.

  8. #8
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You should usually wait four-eight weeks after your PCT to get your blood work done, that being said, I'm suprised at how good yours looks for where you are in your PCT.

    I would just donate blood and then wait 4-6 weeks and then have new labs done. Most of your numbers that are off are due to the added synthetic hormones.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,103
    Rep Points
    542394545

    Nothing wrong with being careful. I usually wait a few weeks after I finish PCT to check lipids and test levels. I do think that it is possible that your fasting glucose could be a bit elevated because of your cycle, but of course their could be other reasons as well.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    You should usually wait four-eight weeks after your PCT to get your blood work done, that being said, I'm suprised at how good yours looks for where you are in your PCT.

    I would just donate blood and then wait 4-6 weeks and then have new labs done. Most of your numbers that are off are due to the added synthetic hormones.
    Thank you CT....you got the magic words!

  11. #11
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    Nothing wrong with being careful. I usually wait a few weeks after I finish PCT to check lipids and test levels. I do think that it is possible that your fasting glucose could be a bit elevated because of your cycle, but of course their could be other reasons as well.
    MDR, Thank you so much man! I appreciate it. I will follow CT advice and i will donate some blood.

    I am getting ready to get into a cutting cycle. I will do the following compounds.

    Primobolan Enanthate 600-800mg/week
    Test Enanathate 500mg/week
    Tbol 50mg ed
    Aromasin and HCG while on cycle.

    I want to get back on now. Should I wait longer? My body fat percent is kind of high 16% and I am hating the flap. I havent seen my abs in almost two months. I just started today with the ketogenic diet and it seems promising.

    I know most will suggest to wait at least 10 weeks, but based on my testosterone, It kind of looks like I am recovered.

    What are your thoughts?

  12. #12
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Oh, I forgot to mention that Im currently on HGH. This increases the IGF count, would it affect glucose? I tested for IGF and free testosterone, but the results are not ready. I will keep you posted.

  13. #13
    Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER
    Built's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    .
    Posts
    11,337
    Rep Points
    409983817

    HGH induces IR, so yes, glucose will be high.

    Do a bit more cardio; especially after carby meals. (just go for a 15-20 minute walk)
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

    Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

    Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)



    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,103
    Rep Points
    542394545

    Quote Originally Posted by yuyigear View Post
    MDR, Thank you so much man! I appreciate it. I will follow CT advice and i will donate some blood.

    I am getting ready to get into a cutting cycle. I will do the following compounds.

    Primobolan Enanthate 600-800mg/week
    Test Enanathate 500mg/week
    Tbol 50mg ed
    Aromasin and HCG while on cycle.

    I want to get back on now. Should I wait longer? My body fat percent is kind of high 16% and I am hating the flap. I havent seen my abs in almost two months. I just started today with the ketogenic diet and it seems promising.

    I know most will suggest to wait at least 10 weeks, but based on my testosterone, It kind of looks like I am recovered.

    What are your thoughts?
    If you want to be cautious, you could wait until you give blood and see how things look then, but I think all things considered your levels look pretty good. Always good to be conservative though, and your body will probably appreciate a few more weeks off.

  15. #15
    Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER
    Built's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    .
    Posts
    11,337
    Rep Points
    409983817

    • BUN (blood urea nitrogen) rises when you're catabolic (nitrogen negative, ie losing protein), and creatinine can be higher after a workout, if you take creatine, if you're really muscular or if you eat a lot of meat. Your creatinine is at the high end of normal (surprise!) and your BUN is a smidge high. If you had a killer workout the night before and/or you're not eating much, this would be consistent. Your ratio was normal, probably your next test will show normal levels if you didn't train the night before and/or if you're not dieting.
    • Your LDL indicates mild elevation, I blame the orals for this part. Ratio is good; nothing to worry about. Mild elevation in liver enzymes, again I blame the orals, again nothing to worry about.
    • RBC and hematocrit are high - anabolics are indeed potent erythropoietins.
    • Sex hormones are all low - as would be expected with HTPA shutdown. They appear to be returning to normal. Thyroid appears normal.
    • Your blood calcium is elevated. You might want to follow up with a parathyroid test - or perhaps reduce your vitamin D intake if it has been unusually high but do follow up on this one.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

    Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

    Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)



    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  16. #16
    POWER LIFT
    ELITE MEMBER
    Flathead's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,966
    Rep Points
    518384310

    Your numbers don't look bad at all.

  17. #17
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    • BUN (blood urea nitrogen) rises when you're catabolic (nitrogen negative, ie losing protein), and creatinine can be higher after a workout, if you take creatine, if you're really muscular or if you eat a lot of meat. Your creatinine is at the high end of normal (surprise!) and your BUN is a smidge high. If you had a killer workout the night before and/or you're not eating much, this would be consistent. Your ratio was normal, probably your next test will show normal levels if you didn't train the night before and/or if you're not dieting.
    • Your LDL indicates mild elevation, I blame the orals for this part. Ratio is good; nothing to worry about. Mild elevation in liver enzymes, again I blame the orals, again nothing to worry about.
    • RBC and hematocrit are high - anabolics are indeed potent erythropoietins.
    • Sex hormones are all low - as would be expected with HTPA shutdown. They appear to be returning to normal. Thyroid appears normal.
    • Your blood calcium is elevated. You might want to follow up with a parathyroid test - or perhaps reduce your vitamin D intake if it has been unusually high but do follow up on this one.

    Wow! you are awesome! thank you so much built. I researched a little bit more on the calcium issue and I see where your concern is coming from, lol, it is freaking me out!

    I will stop the multivitamin for a while and see if this is the problem which I read it rare that a supplement could throw these numbers off, but it is possible. Parathyroidism sounds like the key here. I do have a few in the family with this problem, hopefully this will not be my case, but you never know, so I will follow up on it for sure. My thyroid hormones seem normal, i only have one sligthly elevated, but not much.

    Thanks again! I am glad you looked into it!

  18. #18
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    • BUN (blood urea nitrogen) rises when you're catabolic (nitrogen negative, ie losing protein), and creatinine can be higher after a workout, if you take creatine, if you're really muscular or if you eat a lot of meat. Your creatinine is at the high end of normal (surprise!) and your BUN is a smidge high. If you had a killer workout the night before and/or you're not eating much, this would be consistent. Your ratio was normal, probably your next test will show normal levels if you didn't train the night before and/or if you're not dieting.
    • Your LDL indicates mild elevation, I blame the orals for this part. Ratio is good; nothing to worry about. Mild elevation in liver enzymes, again I blame the orals, again nothing to worry about.
    • RBC and hematocrit are high - anabolics are indeed potent erythropoietins.
    • Sex hormones are all low - as would be expected with HTPA shutdown. They appear to be returning to normal. Thyroid appears normal.
    • Your blood calcium is elevated. You might want to follow up with a parathyroid test - or perhaps reduce your vitamin D intake if it has been unusually high but do follow up on this one.
    Built, wouldn't HGH move the calcium levels in blood? If HGH increases bone density, wouldn't it need an extra production of calcium to enlarge the bones? I was checking other bloodwork I have had in the past and my calcium levels have never been moved.
    Last edited by yuyigear; 09-13-2010 at 06:00 PM.

  19. #19
    Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER
    Built's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    .
    Posts
    11,337
    Rep Points
    409983817

    Interesting. I checked, and you're right, it could: Hypercalcemia associated with the use of human gro... [Arch Surg. 1995] - PubMed result

    I'd check parathyroid function anyway though, just to be sure. It's just a blood test.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

    Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

    Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)



    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Blood work results. Please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Built
    Interesting. I checked, and you're right, it could: Hypercalcemia associated with the use of human gro... [Arch Surg. 1995] - PubMed result

    I'd check parathyroid function anyway though, just to be sure. It's just a blood test.
    I will, most definitely! Thank you for your dedication to educate us! I appreciate it very much!

  21. #21
    Registered User
    yuyigear's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    1328337

    Blood work results. Please help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Built
    Interesting. I checked, and you're right, it could:

    associated with the use of human gro... [Arch Surg. 1995] - PubMed result


    I'd check parathyroid function anyway though, just to be sure. It's just a blood test.
    http://mobile.journals.lww.com/aidso...&article=00009
    I found another interested one
    Last edited by Built; 09-13-2010 at 11:33 PM.

  22. #22
    Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER
    Built's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    .
    Posts
    11,337
    Rep Points
    409983817

    So you did.

    I'll be interested to see what your bloodwork finds.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

    Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

    Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)



    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    mexico
    Posts
    3,605
    Rep Points
    101711235

    your hdl is low , take some omega 3 fish oils, and nicotonic acid for your hdl also. but like CT said thats all related to your hormones your using, you hope. mine is 13 but it went up to 20. just keep a eye on that , as it can lead to heart issues. your hdl should be 40 - 60 but 60 is great. your liver values are great, but i seen only 2, but , watch your kidney funtion also, i just looked at it. take your organ protectors. these numbers will balance out over time.
    Last edited by unclem; 09-14-2010 at 02:03 AM.


    website: www.1mexgear.com/store

    all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Similar Threads

  1. blood work results, need advice
    By jpflex66 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 08:53 PM
  2. Blood Test Results Are In
    By TrojanMan60563 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 12:44 PM
  3. Interesting blood work results
    By Cletis2000 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 10:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->