• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

where to inject

jayrock

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So Ive had several different people tell me different things about sustanon. I have the GP sust 270. Someone told me to use a long needle and inject in my ass, someone told me to use a shorter needle and inject into my shoulder. Any of you vets have some advice? Also i have some winstrol on the way, where should that be injected?

Thanks in advance

So Ive had several different people tell me different things about sustanon. I have the GP sust 270. Someone told me to use a long needle and inject in my ass, someone told me to use a shorter needle and inject into my shoulder. Any of you vets have some advice? Also i have some winstrol on the way, where should that be injected?

Thanks in advance

why do i constantly see ppl getting stuff and THEN asking questions about it

im sorry im just the type that likes to "get ALL my facts in order first"

Thanks in advance

The first sticky in the Anabolic section deals with this topic. You will see it at the top of the page.

I suggest doing research before you cycle. Long needle and short needle and if winny needs to be injected is some scary questions you should have known BEFORE ordering anything.

Thanks in advance

hey dude do some self research before you start. make sure you understand everything including the risks.

hey dude do some self research before you start. make sure you understand everything including the risks.

I suggest doing research before you cycle. Long needle and short needle and if winny needs to be injected is some scary questions you should have known BEFORE ordering anything.

yup exactly my point...research, facts, and everything you need to know should be all down and solid well before making a purchase imo

It depends on the gear for the gauge of the needle as some gear is just thinner than others and will go through a 25 without much effort. Gear with cotton seed oil seems to be the thickest and I like a 23 with it. You can use a 1" pin in the quads or shoulders if you only have 1 choice of needles. But I like a 1.5 23g for quads seems like there is less bruising, blood and knotting up if I inject deep. I like the 1" 25g for shoulders. I started with 5/8" in the shoulder and yes it was painless but I would always have some tell tell bruising or marks from the 5/8" so I switched to the 1" and like it a lot better.

IML Gear Cream!

Thanks in advance

injection in gluteas area are related for the maximal steroid efficacy. now these conclusion come from the followings Organon studies.

"Injections Sites

Another thing that superficially seems trivial but makes a huge difference in plasma steroid concentrations is where you inject. That???s right, this seems utterly trivial but this study(The Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics, Vol 281, No. 1; 93-102, 1997) on humans concluded that gluteal injections yielded far superior plasma levels as opposed to injections in the deltoid.

Of all the locations that nandrolone injections were given in this study (100 mg/ml x 1 ml in the glutes, 25 mg/ml x 4 ml in the glutes and 100 mg/ml x 1 ml in the deltoid), the deltoid injections yielded the lowest plasma levels of nandrolone by a huge factor, with peak concentrations being 50% lower than the 100 mg/ml gluteal injection and around 10% lower than the 100 mg/ml x 4ml gluteal injection. Lesson learned here: Only inject in the glutes for maximal steroidal efficacy. "

was wondering when kirk would pop in:p

you know i just couldn't resist.. I try to but it's like my fingers just have a mind of there own i don't know what is worng with me i have a problem i can't stop it's like crack this shit has got to stop :mooh:

really tho look at the post injection spots or something along those lines it will show you pictures on where to do it or just google it

sorry for joking all the time i'm very bored i stoped doing drugs and i filled that with working out and making myself laugh, it's the only things that keep me sane:sorry:

Last edited:
Back