• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ruptured disk

1mudman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have had excrutiating pain for the last 11 days down my left buttock, quad and calve. Went to doctor today and just laid down the facts on everything and she was very understanding and informative. The pain is from a ongoing cramp from a old injury where I ruptured my L4 and L5 10 years ago.

I have worked around the pain and injury in the gym for the last 11 days and have just had hell. No sleep, cant even stand up to pee!

I am right in the middle (week 6) of a anti-aging doc prescribe cycle of 600mg test, 400 deca, 75mcg T3 and 50mg/ed anavar.

Should I stop cycle and go to pct? or should I wait and see if muscle relaxers and pain pills do the trick? I really want to work through the pain as I am just starting to see the effects of the Deca kicking in. I do pretty good in the gym as long as I dont have to do a leg driven or supportive lift.

Has anybody experienced this and would you please advise, I am having trouble trying to make up my mind and dont really know what to do.

Hey bro,sorry to hear on ur injury I had back surgery in '05,L4,L5. The pain was excruciating,herinating dics,all sciatic from the ass to the toes. Me personally would rap it up for a bit and get a Mri done. How long till ur cycle is up? Hard to say what exercise will not strain ur lower back.hopefuly someone else here can help u out alittle bit more bro.goodluck,and becareful..peace...

Ps.rep points welcomed.

Hey bro,sorry to hear on ur injury I had back surgery in '05,L4,L5. The pain was excruciating,herinating dics,all sciatic from the ass to the toes. Me personally would rap it up for a bit and get a Mri done. How long till ur cycle is up? Hard to say what exercise will not strain ur lower back.hopefuly someone else here can help u out alittle bit more bro.goodluck,and becareful..peace...

Ps.rep points welcomed.

I think this is good advice. MRI is a must. I had a Discectomy and a Laminectomy 1 1/2 yrs ago. Rehab took awhile, but they did a great job and I Feel better than I have in years. Both my legs were numb, and I couldn't walk or stand up straight before the surgery. Scared the shit out of me, but all is fine now. Hang in there.

definitely get an MRI if you have the ins coverage that way you know for sure if any are bulged or completely herniated. if they are bulged for some VaxD therapy can bring relief. if they are completely herniated nothing except surgery can be done. I would take off from the gym and end the cycle if you don't think the acute pain is going away anytime soon.

I have complete disc herinations at L4/L5 and S1/S2 and lower back pain sucks! this happened to me training for a PL meet way back in the late 90's. against my orthopedic surgeons advice I continued to train with weights. but what I did do is to completely start at jump street with my leg and core training. I threw my belt away and started squatting to slightly below parallel with the bar and worked my way back up. while doing this I also starting seriously training the low back to help strengthen my core. I did the same amount of reps and used the same intensity in the training for my abs as I did the low back to rebuild the balance between them. after you get over the pain for this re-injury you need to do the same thing or this will happen again in the future.

my surgeon told me that if I had surgery my low back could stay the same, get better or get worst...no thanks, I'm good I told him.

good luck!

* one more thing you need so seriously start stretching, it's a pain in the ass but worth it once you are very flexible. a lot of people sustain low back injury because the hamstrings are not flexible enough.

definitely get an MRI if you have the ins coverage that way you know for sure if any are bulged or completely herniated. if they are bulged for some VaxD therapy can bring relief. if they are completely herniated nothing except surgery can be done. I would take off from the gym and end the cycle if you don't think the acute pain is going away anytime soon.

I have complete disc herinations at L4/L5 and S1/S2 and lower back pain sucks! this happened to me training for a PL meet way back in the late 90's. against my orthopedic surgeons advice I continued to train with weights. but what I did do is to completely start at jump street with my leg and core training. I threw my belt away and started squatting to slightly below parallel with the bar and worked my way back up. while doing this I also starting seriously training the low back to help strengthen my core. I did the same amount of reps and used the same intensity in the training for my abs as I did the low back to rebuild the balance between them. after you get over the pain for this re-injury you need to do the same thing or this will happen again in the future.

my surgeon told me that if I had surgery my low back could stay the same, get better or get worst...no thanks, I'm good I told him.

good luck!

* one more thing you need so seriously start stretching, it's a pain in the ass but worth it once you are very flexible. a lot of people sustain low back injury because the hamstrings are not flexible enough.

All very true-but the laser techniques they use these days are really remarkable. Lotta progress in the last few years. When you are dealing with herniated discs and nerve damage, there aren't any guarantees, for sure.

I have had excrutiating pain for the last 11 days down my left buttock, quad and calve. Went to doctor today and just laid down the facts on everything and she was very understanding and informative. The pain is from a ongoing cramp from a old injury where I ruptured my L4 and L5 10 years ago.

I have worked around the pain and injury in the gym for the last 11 days and have just had hell. No sleep, cant even stand up to pee!

I am right in the middle (week 6) of a anti-aging doc prescribe cycle of 600mg test, 400 deca, 75mcg T3 and 50mg/ed anavar.

Should I stop cycle and go to pct? or should I wait and see if muscle relaxers and pain pills do the trick? I really want to work through the pain as I am just starting to see the effects of the Deca kicking in. I do pretty good in the gym as long as I dont have to do a leg driven or supportive lift.

Has anybody experienced this and would you please advise, I am having trouble trying to make up my mind and dont really know what to do.

Man I wish I had your doc. (^_^)

I would stop the cycle because muscle relaxers and pain pills can be muscle wasters....This is one reason why pill addicts are so skinny.

Back