• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Again crazy offer- buy 1 x 10ml and and recieve 2 x 10ml free-total got 3 x 10ml!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dear Members, now we have CRAZY offer for next 15 days , TILL end of SEPTEMBER!

You buy 1 vial DECABOLIC ASIA PHARMA and you will receive as extra gift 1 vial CYPIOBOLIC ASIA PHARMA AND 1 vial SUSTIANBOLIC ASIA PHARMA!

Total for cost of 1 vial you will receive 3 vials!

When you make order,let us know from what forum you come!

Order need to be paid by Western union or Money Gram!
Here you can't use any discount codes! Only regular prices!

ALL WHO MAKE THIS ORDER CAN ADD 3 MORE NUMBER FOR SEPTEMBER LOTTERY TO WIN PRIZE!

DON'T MISS IT

best-regards

cypiobolic-s.png
decabolic-s.png
sustainbolic-s.png

Last time its was only few guys who take it...all look its still expensive even if we sale it with almost non profit!

u guys are exspensive i can get it cheaper on the street and i am still paying to much there!!!!!!!

Good deal and would make a good cycle!

Dear ersin.konuk, no way you can get Asia Pharma GMP for better price!

best-regards

wp
Your right WP. But for the price of one of your products a person can buy 4 to 5 products from a different company. I'm sure your products are good but when it come down to money, A person wants more bang for their buck. This might be silly but cut your prices in half and watch your sales sky rocket.

:thinking:

IML Gear Cream!
Dear ScorpionKing, but you need to know that products that are on sale and we sale are all GMP and also FDA approved by THAI Government!

best-regards

wp

Dear Members,you can get 3 x cyp or 3 x sustainbolic for this offer too if you want!

best-regards

wp

Good deal for FDA approved Gears!

Dear members,is it still expensive?
Till now nobody take it. Wow..real interested.

Best-regards

wp

... Unfortunately price and quality go hand in hand. I personally would rather have 1 good (read effective) cycle than 2 bunk ones.

Wp. Sell me 4 test cyp for the price of one and you'll have a good deal going for you then.

Dear ScorpionKing, after you talk shit about us, you are not even welcome!

We do not want you as a customer!

Show some respect to Members who are here a lot longer then you are!

best-regards

wp

i think its a great deal. its not that much when u just have to buy one. and MG is cheap to use also.

Dear unclem, yes its good and great deal and offer, but we can say that in all that time nobody take it! Its too much negative posts so guys think its not good offer or brand of gear,etc...

Best-regards

Wp

Wp, its your prices that scare people away. I'm sure your products are very good. But, your prices are double than what my local pharmacy charges for pharmaceutical grade products. So, I'm not talking smack about your company or your products. I'm pointing out that your sales are slow due to your prices. Good luck!

Back