IronMag Labs.com

I need sooo much HELP!!!

Rep Points

I need sooo much HELP!!!

I have recently started taking clen and t3. I started the clen a week ago and started the t3 today. I am currnetly taking 40 mcg of clen 3 times a day. My question is the dosing. I feel NO different at all from before I started taking it.
    So today I thought I would up it a bit by taking the t3 with it. I took 25 mg or mcg (not sure the dosage on that one).
    I really wanna lean up. Before kids I had a very athletic build, but after two 9 lb babies, I'm left with this soft squishy body that I absolutely HATE!!!! I definitely let myself go during the pregnancies and ate whatever I wanted.
    I've been working out for about 8 months doing cardio for 45 mins a day everyday and weight training 4 days a week. I've reached a plateau and can't seem to budge the last 15-20 lbs. Any advice???

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I do indeed have advice: eat less.

LOL

I know, not helpful. How about you tell me how many calories you're running, and what macros (grams protein, carb and fat, not percentages). We'll start there.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

protein= 200 grams a day
    fat <20 grams a day
    carbs= around 200g a day

My diet consists of a vitamin shake for breakfast, a protein bar for lunch, a protein shake around 3 (b4 workout), a protein shake after workout, and dinner (usually chicken or fish with a whole grain carb).
    I thought my diet was good?? But I've also wondered if I've starved my body too much and slowed my metabolism down? I'm up for any advise!!!

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Shale. bar. shake, shake, meal. Fats FAR too low; no idea why you'd want carbs this high. No offense, but your diet sucks. The only good thing it has going for it is the protein, and the only reason your protein is high is all the fake food.

Where do you carry your fat - legs, or middle?

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Thighs and ass!!! So whats a diet u recommend? The only reason I have all the "fake food" is bc my kids r 2 and 4. They r always keeping me on the run and I've learned to adapt to not eating but grabbing the best thing I can and go. Protein bars and protein shakes seem to be the easiest and fastest for me.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thighs and ass - you need a lower carb diet, my friend. You need help shutting down the alpha 2 adrenoreceptors, and they turn ON with insulin. With all the cardio, you end up storing fat in your leg muscles, as an added perq. The muscles learn to store fuel nearby - why go looking for subcutaneous fat when you pack a lunch!

I also highly recommend upping the fats. I'm cutting right now, and I keep my fats closer to 80g. Helps me feel more fed.

Whey shakes are fine if you get a zero or very low carb whey, but ditch the bars - they're notorious for having all kinds of extra crap and calories in 'em they they say.

Do you like meat? Hardboiled eggs? Cottage cheese? How about avocados? These are all my diet foods. No carbs, lots of protein and healthy fat, and they're filling.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

Thank u so much for ur help! How many carbs should I get a day? And are u familiar with the clen and t3 cycles and what I should be doing with those?

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Carbs are more of a tolerance than a need. You don't need any - but you may find you feel better - or worse - with them low.

Clen and T3, quite frankly with 20 lbs to lose, I'd just get the diet working. Right now, it isn't.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

What would you say you need to do if the fat is more in your tummy?

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Eat less.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

Im pretty sure I do. Healthy meats, avacados, salads with balsamic vina., veges are typically raw, and I lose weight. I just always keep it in my mid section. This sounds weird, but Ive always been larger chested. I lose weight, but they stay there. What else would you recommend?

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Keep losing.

Sorry hon. It's that or lipo.
    Last edited by Built; 09-30-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

Im going to do t3 and clen cycle to see if that works, I appreciate you discussing this with me.