• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

carpal tunnel

stylus187

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
any advice for training with carpal tunnel??? I wrap my wrist at night after I train, I ice it, heat it, and it gets better. It will last for about 5 days. It comes and goes. The damm problem is, as soon as I start to get nice strength gains and targeted muscles start looking "pleasing" to me, this damm carpal, pops its face back out. Any suggestions on how to repair, supplements, stretching etc.???????

Get it fixed. See a doctor. Surgery will fix it but it means time away from training for a while. Supplements and other "treatments" won't fix it, may slow down the progression but it won't fix it.

There is no snake oil supplements that will fix this. Surgery is the answer. I know it sucks but if you wait. It will only get worst.

There is no snake oil supplements that will fix this. Surgery is the answer. I know it sucks but if you wait. It will only get worst.
fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was dreading this answer, but I have a feeling its gonna come down to surgery. thanks for the reply, guys.

If you opt for surgery don't rush back into training. Let it heal fully. You have a lot of days for training afterwards but only one carpal nerve. Screw it up completely and you won't train at all.

If you opt for surgery don't rush back into training. Let it heal fully. You have a lot of days for training afterwards but only one carpal nerve. Screw it up completely and you won't train at all.
thank you, Zap...

Back