• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

World's Strongest Bodybuilder POUND-FOR-POUND Contest at the Mr. Olympia

@(almost)ANYcost

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who is going to be in the Expo Saturday to watch this Showdown!?

Its going to be very exciting, as I believe Stan can lay waste to them all... but I'm interested to see how the new pound-for-pound rules and the ability for NPC National Competitors to enter will change the dynamic!

Post any links or videos - Derik F. is giving it his all, and when it comes to raw strength, its going to be interesting as a lot of these bodybuilders will go through any lengths to protect their claim to fame and pride!

Who is going to be in the Expo Saturday to watch this Showdown!?

Its going to be very exciting, as I believe Stan can lay waste to them all... but I'm interested to see how the new pound-for-pound rules and the ability for NPC National Competitors to enter will change the dynamic!

Post any links or videos - Derik F. is giving it his all, and when it comes to raw strength, its going to be interesting as a lot of these bodybuilders will go through any lengths to protect their claim to fame and pride!

D. Farnsworth crushed it against Pak Man and Pete - awesome show... I saw cameras there so it might have been streamed live on BB.com?

Back