Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Odor

Thread: Odor

Rep Points

Odor

Does anybody's cloths smell like ammonia after they get wet from sweat? I launder my gym cloths every time when I get home but as soon as I get real wet in the gym they have a piss smell. I have tried everything, differant laundry detergent, fabric softner, those stupid drier sheets and everything smells real fresh until I get wet and then OMG! I'm almost at the point where I want to toss out my favorite work out tank tops. If I can smell it I'm sure others can also and christ sakes I know it's a gym but I dont want to offend folks. LOL Ideas?

Rep Points

lol i feel for ya man just dose your self with axe body spray lol!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Amonia no, but the sweat can get intense...

Amateur Gynecologist
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Time for a more powerful deodorant.
    DRSE Reconnaissance

Rep Points

It is not your clothes, it is your body. It is not uncommon for many bodybuilders to have an ammonia smell. i do not get that, but i heard a lot of people do. Recently, a post was started by someone who said they smelled like toenail clippers, when they sweat. Thereofre, it is not your clothes. If you cannot get the smell out of your clothes, then pour white vinegar on them before washing them. Guarenteed that will work for your clothes.

GO HARD!!!!!

Rep Points

When i was cycleing sus i used to get this wierd smell when i worked out.... i asked my girl friend if she could smell it and she told me no!!!! but i could it was in my nose, and it botherd me. But since i switched to cypionat i dont get that smell any more i dont know if this helps just thought it might ........

BOARD REP

Rep Points

do u have a cat thats not nuttered road? i used to have a pine tree odor to my clothes, come to find out it was my cat pissing on my workout clothes, wat a stink. hes fixed now but wat embarrasing. my wife let me go out the door like that, gotta love her, the bitch. lol. its that or your bodys metabolizing gear or other meds your taking. if u notice your sterling silver necklace turn green its the gear. most likely the gear.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

What gear makes silver green lol?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

if it comes out your pores alot of meds or gear will tarnish your sterling silver green. i dont know which ones excactly. but it aint cat piss this time making my necklace green i can assure u this things.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

thats pretty crazy but a lil scary 2. Man id beat that car hard lil prick.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    do u have a cat thats not nuttered road? i used to have a pine tree odor to my clothes, come to find out it was my cat pissing on my workout clothes, wat a stink. hes fixed now but wat embarrasing. my wife let me go out the door like that, gotta love her, the bitch. lol. its that or your bodys metabolizing gear or other meds your taking. if u notice your sterling silver necklace turn green its the gear. most likely the gear.
    ahahahah, thats f***ed up ahahah

Rep Points

I didnt have an odor, but on this cycle every few days I sweat out this greasy ass substance that burns my eyes and tastes like metal.

I will just take this as a sign that I am taking the next logical step in human evolution to an unstoppable terminator.

Rep Points

Thanks Guys

Unclem. Thats hilarious, cat pissing on your stuff. Well here I have it. I can use axe body spray, a more powerful deodorant, put vinegar on my things and or just get some new workout clothes and see how long it takes me to stink them up. If it was just all guys at the gym it wouldnt be such a big thing I guess. But I'm on the hunt. I will take all advice into account but as was mentioned it's most likely in me so perhaps changing a few suppliments around I may find the culprit.