• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New cycle: 1-TestCyp / Test / Epi-STRONG

blergs.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
New cycle im gonna run and give a few updates on.
it wont be that detailed as I am genrally very busy with work but I wanted some kind of a log here.

Cycle:
wk 1-5 Epi-STRONG 30-45mg ed (Mrsupps/NT)
wk1-12 Test (sustagen and sustaplex) 700mg ew
wk 1-10 1-TestCyp (Geneza) 300-400mg ew
wk 1-13 Letro 0.6mg e3d (Geneza)

I may alter my doses if i feel I should but this is genrally what i have planned.

Stats:
hight: 5' 8" :-(
BF%: about 14-15% (a bit bloated since I have started bulking diet 2 weeks ago)
lbs: 205 give or take a couple
Keep in mind im not very tall so 205 is ALOT, im not 6'2" lol.

Awesome!!!

I'm interested in your feedback of gp's 1tc. I've read a lot of good, but I have no first hand experience. This is something I'd like to run in the future.

That's gonna be a sick cycle.

ooh! ITC! :D

will do. started her up today.
i may push the 1tc to 12-3wks and test to 14. but we will see how it goes till then first.
yah i herd alot of great about the 1-testcyp from gp so i had to give it a go.

will update soon! :-D

Awesome man.
Following along.

Yes, I'm interested to see how that 1TC goes too. I've heard some good things about GP 1TC.

I'm in. Interested in the test 1 cyp results.

so its just passed week2 almost 3 and I feel power rising and I think everything is starting to take effect.
stilll a bit early to say much but, so far so good.
Really looking foward to this.
BTW I think im going to 14wks with 1-test and going to 500-600mgew.

subbed. let us know how you like the epistrong its one of our top epistane products.

Awesome bro...I'm excited to see how you like the 1-Test as well....GP has a lot of products I can't wait to try

IML Gear Cream!
Hell yeah Blergs! I am in for this. Geneza always delivers me results. I am just now on weeks 2 today with the new tren a and test e and tbol and loving the stuff. very smooth.

so its like wk5-6 things are going great.
i swiched out the sustaplex for GP testcyp so i will be using the cyp the rest of cycle.

and I must say its SUPER smooth stuff.

gains are comming.
the Epi was mild but it was also sideless of noticable sides.

will update very soon.
only been kicking in more so this last week.

now the balls rolling :p

so nearing wk8 the 1-test is starting to kick, was slow but steady gains, just added in dbol @ 50mg ed for 4-5 weeks (last week) since i have been off any oral for about 4 weeks, why not i have soem extra and soon i wont use dbol anymore for the most part, tbol will be in its place.

power is rising, gains are comming.
I am thinking of getting myself a bday gift and have a run of igf-1lr3 for 6-8 weeks while in hrt dose test between cycle to spring.

deff liking the gp 1-testcyp and testcyp.

Nice!

I'm very tempted to pick some of this up. I can't decide if my next cycle is going to be all short esters or long esters. If I decide on a long cycle this will be in it.

well just an update,
it ended a couple weeks ago, gains where lean, but i found 1-testcyp to be TOO mild, its nice for a sides free addition to test, but i prefer the GP TrenEth over it (i dont get much tren sides).
over all it was decent but for whom ever says its like tren there deaming lol.

I have started part 2 of my cycle with trenE and the gp cyp (yah i know a long one, im on hrt and only do 1 long cycle during winter then 1-2 small cycles while on hrt during spring/summer)

overal i think for somone concerned with added sides on cycle this is great for cutting.

but for somone used to tren nothing beats it and i would rec the gp tren over the 1-test IF you dont have issues with tren (ALOT DO).

log Ended.

in spring ill be using need2slin, test, cla , beastdrol or tbol so look for a log in the furture.
take care guys! :)

Back