• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gov Chris Christie for President 2012

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This guy is awesome! He gets pissed and yells at any stupid liberal he wants. He's even taking on the powerful and corrupt unions. We need a real set of balls in the White House in 2012!

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Last edited:
A lot of people thought Obama was the right choice because of his "charm"
Christie seems to say the right things but can he do the job?

Christie is not running. As for the interview, he really didn't say much. Not nocking it, however.

The best folks usually don't run.

Just think: what kind of person would actually want to run, and be POTUS?

This guy is awesome! He gets pissed and yells at any stupid liberal he wants. He's even taking on the powerful and corrupt unions. We need a real set of balls in the White House in 2012!

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

lol...yea screw the guy who wants to make a high enough wage to support a family on, we need to make sure every CEO in the US has his/her own Gulfstream III!

it kills me when people champion for the GOP and their economic policies when they themselves don't even benefit from them.

ya, this christie guy is straight forward......i saw a clip of his meeting with teachers unions in NJ and he basically said they're a bunch whiners and if they keep asking for more and more, then jobs have to be cut......i totally understand that since i'm from a general motors city that lost it's plant and it's so because of the union (they did their job at first).....over the years they kept whining and wanted more and more and more....well in the end they fucked themselves and couldn't sustain all their wants and closed the facility ($30-40 an hour to turn a fucking screw 80-100 times a day and 4 day workweeks)

lol...yea screw the guy who wants to make a high enough wage to support a family on, we need to make sure every CEO in the US has his/her own Gulfstream III!

it kills me when people champion for the GOP and their economic policies when they themselves don't even benefit from them.

That's why I wonder if those here are owners and CEO's?

Is he doing any good in NJ?

Nope. If his policies are going to work they're not yet. People here are pissed because he's not "helping" schools. The schools here are some of the lowest-ranked in the nation.

Nope. If his policies are going to work they're not yet. People here are pissed because he's not "helping" schools. The schools here are some of the lowest-ranked in the nation.

That's the school boards fault. They need to vote them out.

I like what Christie's done here, he's doing what Corzine said he was going to do but didn't have the balls. I am for teachers making money, but what they are asking for is unsustainable.

He's a governor.

Who cares? If u live in NJ, you can. If not, who cares?

^ yeah, how did union pensions get into this?

bullsh*t.

Back