• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Proviron question

gearhead10

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
can proviron be run in the last 2 weeks of cycle and into pct and how far into pct and at what dose is good use.

im on prop only and have 2 weeks left. just leaning up a little and dropping water before the end.

any useful info???

appreciated

i wouldent use it during pct.
use it during cycle not pct.

i wouldent use it during pct.
use it during cycle not pct.

WHY NOT?? Of course you can incorporate it into your pct. It will help keep your adrogen levels high while your body is resuming it's own test production and also help maintain your sex drive. Ideally, you could have run it with your cycle and into your pct., but it's fine. I would start taking 50mg. ED. Good Luck:clapping:

WHY NOT?? Of course you can incorporate it into your pct. It will help keep your adrogen levels high while your body is resuming it's own test production and also help maintain your sex drive. Ideally, you could have run it with your cycle and into your pct., but it's fine. I would start taking 50mg. ED. Good Luck:clapping:

thanks thats the idea i had from what i have read it can increase natural test production if its low and since i'll have none it'll help. with the dose i have read that between 50mgs to 150mgs is normal but sides can get harsh higher. have u had any personal experience with this?

It doens't increase test production..it "amplifies" it. At 50mg. ED the only sides you'll probably experience are going to be frequent and as you put it, "harsher" erections. I wouldn't consider this a "negative" side, unless of course your wearing posers.

thanks thats the idea i had from what i have read it can increase natural test production if its low and since i'll have none it'll help. with the dose i have read that between 50mgs to 150mgs is normal but sides can get harsh higher. have u had any personal experience with this?

Like lifthvy has stated why not? Also where did you read about proviron haveing these sides? That's the biggest load of crap ever.

^^^ exactly.:clapping:

ahhhh, i love proviron, for more than 5 reasons.

Say no more, im in. Thanks heaps guys.

and as for the increase in side goes it was to do with enlarged prostate and hair loss at doses around 150mg ED. but no reports here of it so im happy to go with 50mg ED and in pct up to 100mg ED.

IML Gear Cream!
Hair LOSS? Who around here has HAIR??:roflmao:

It's not super suppressive but it will suppress. I think using 100 mg of provion in "PCT" is more like doing a bridge/PCT with 10 mg/d of anavar only with more hardons. Any of you guys have blood work done to see if it is keeping you suppressed? If you are using clomid with it do your testes come back in the same general time frame as without it? and I guess do you really care if they do?

Hair LOSS? Who around here has HAIR??:roflmao:

lmfao:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::clapping: good one brother! although i have a full head of brown/ gray hair. my wife and son gave me the gray, gear gave me the brown. lol.

Back