• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

595 Viewing...

Del1964

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is that number for real....595 viewing....on the Anabolic discussion forum? Seems like an awful lot of people but not nearly that many actually contribute or comment. Was thinking that maybe the real number actually starts at 500....and then add to that? Dumb question probably but just curious.

You can only view 3 or so pages before the site asks you to register.

Thats why i signed up :pissed:

Buncha notbig Feds tryna take our gears.

Lots of web spiders too, and I believe there is a timer on caching that number - so its not necessarily real-time by the second.

I figured something was up because surely there's not that many people that are not contributing at least something to the discussions.

I belive the numbers could be legit. i found this site when i googled the effects of creatine and it redirected me here. which i am very happy that it did. not only do i learn valueable info on a daily basis from some pretty intelligent body building people, the other forums are very entertaining. and look how many new members are arriving daily.

You know ive been on this board for close to a year, there are alot of time i just skim thru. When u are on a board for a long time u read stuff over and over and it gets stuck in ur head and then one day u get on line and there is a Bad Ass thread that u have never read or it sparks ur interest..... So even tho there are more people on line looking verses answering, the quality of this board is always top notch, plus if this is ur board the more people looking is more money in there pocket..... my hats off to IRON MAG.....and all the people who contribute......

They are watching us.. o_O

You know who..

Back