• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

zafa testonon WOW!!!!!!!

ddeal1

The Solution
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I took my first injection of steroids last night ever, it was zafa testonon 250. didnt even feel the injection, i thought everything was ok until about 3 hours later i began violently vomiting, had bad chills, and the worst headache ever. the headache didnt stop until this morning. is this normal.

Never in all my 20 odd years have i had anything like that mate.

Bizzarre reaction for sure. Wonder if you got in a vein?

zafa

no didnt hit a vein, i barely bled after the shot...... i just know i fely like total ass 3 hours after the shot and that lasted for about 12 hours

Don't forget guys, it was his first injection EVER. He might have had a bad reaction to the BA.

Sorry to hear that you had a bad first experience.

zafa

well its cool i feel like a champ 2 day but man i felt like death last night

Thats pretty quick for gear flu to set in.

zafa

i honestly dont know what was up with it, im thinking that maybe the problem was that i think i already had very low T before the injection and i think that when the prop released my body was in no way prepared for it and just went all to hell

zafa

next shot is 2 morrow...... and what do u mean ill know after that 1 for sure

its 100% fake version of sus, usually excipients like benzyl alcohol (BA) are typically added in amount of 9 mg/ml of formulation, this level is considered to be optimal for the local anesthesia. Fakers some times use BA as a solubility enhancer in order to have better solubility of low-quality API.

The concentration of BA could reach 5% in such formulations. In such dozes BA acts as a (*) cytotoxic agent which is induces local necrosis in the injection site. This is not very dangerous but extremely unpleasant. Being injected not deep (for example 10-15 mm in depth) such formulation causes necrosis between muscle and skin, this can cause serious discomfort and could be dangerous because injection site is continue bleeding thus could be infected. What else? I think that fake formulations do never content anti-oxidation agents. Factory made formulations could contain antioxidant or argon (noble gas) above the liquid. Usually, fakers unable to fill vials with argon during corking.

(*) cytotoxic agent

Light-headedness, dizziness, nausea, headache, skin and mucous membrane reactions. usually headache, and fever are the main presenting symptoms of high level of cytotoxic agent like a BA.

Nice post Grozny, ive never heard of a reaction like that before and its nice to see someone who may have the answer.

its 100% fake version of sus, usually excipients like benzyl alcohol (BA) are typically added in amount of 9 mg/ml of formulation, this level is considered to be optimal for the local anesthesia. Fakers some times use BA as a solubility enhancer in order to have better solubility of low-quality API.

The concentration of BA could reach 5% in such formulations. In such dozes BA acts as a (*) cytotoxic agent which is induces local necrosis in the injection site. This is not very dangerous but extremely unpleasant. Being injected not deep (for example 10-15 mm in depth) such formulation causes necrosis between muscle and skin, this can cause serious discomfort and could be dangerous because injection site is continue bleeding thus could be infected. What else? I think that fake formulations do never content anti-oxidation agents. Factory made formulations could contain antioxidant or argon (noble gas) above the liquid. Usually, fakers unable to fill vials with argon during corking.

(*) cytotoxic agent

Light-headedness, dizziness, nausea, headache, skin and mucous membrane reactions. usually headache, and fever are the main presenting symptoms of high level of cytotoxic agent like a BA.
This is fact, Iv'e seen it in certain vaccines as well.

next shot is 2 morrow...... and what do u mean ill know after that 1 for sure

You stated earlier that you had a low T count and that your body was not prepared for it. If that were the case, your 2nd shot would not give you the same reaction. But if it was bad gear or an allergic reaction you would again get sick.

Sounds more like bad/fake gear like Grozny said. Did you buy it from a board sponsor or your own connection?

I wonder if an insulin needle was used since he said it was his first time? Too short...which would coincide with the comment about "between muscle and skin" Being injected not deep (for example 10-15 mm in depth) such formulation causes necrosis between muscle and skin
What length needle did you use?

zafa

i used a 22 gauge 1 1/2 inch. i seriously do not feel it is fake..... if it is a whole bunch of work went into making it fake. and also take into effect that i first noticed the issues about the time that the test prop would have started releasing(3 hours after injection) and as far as the BA content i was under the impression that if the BA content was high it woulda burned my ass like crazy during injection. i never even felt the injection and we used a fairly large needle. IMO i simply had a very harsh reaction to the test prop. i take my next injection today so ill keep you guys informed

zafa

i also meant to add..... another possible reason for the bad feeling was directly after i took the injection i drank 2 quarts of whey protein with peanut butter and the nasty part i shouldnt have put in there, 1 can of tuna. i drank it in under 30 minutes.

IML Gear Cream!
the pain in the injection site, moisture detection and sediments detection

[FONT=&quot][/FONT] imo only valid reason of all these bad effects are directly related to the overdosing of BA into solution. normally, excipients such as benzyl alcohol are reducing the pain in site of injection, but this is not in the case of fake gear,the pain in the injection site, nausea, moisture detection, sediments detection etc are linked to the poor quality of gear.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

i also meant to add..... another possible reason for the bad feeling was directly after i took the injection i drank 2 quarts of whey protein with peanut butter and the nasty part i shouldnt have put in there, 1 can of tuna. i drank it in under 30 minutes.

tuna in your shake? :barf:

zafa

yea but there are is no pain in the injection site, except for the usual mild soreness the next day, and the bad feeling only lasted about 12 hours.... afterwards i feel pretty darn good

Dear Grozny, you are all 100% right!

Great to have here somebody who know something about UGL and fake steroids,etc

best-regards

wp

zafa

lemme guess he is 100% right cause world pharma doesnt sale zafa testonon. i just took my second injection like 1 hour ago..... i should know very shortly whats up. oh and btw i searched across the net and 2 side effects from testosterone injections is headaches and vomiting. im very sure the stuff is legit. my appetite is through the roof, its only my second injection so my labido isnt up yet or strength but my appetite is insane. and also for everyone to know the injection absolutely does not hurt. its sore the next day but no more than usual after an injection

:coffee:

zafa

Well sports fans i am 6 hours in and no sickness, the injection went perfect. no sickness at all. got awesome pumps at the gym. i feel like a million bucks. im guessing my issue on the first shot was just initial side effects. btw im keeping a weekly picture log of my transformation i will begin uploading it in about 3 weeks

zafa

man this stuff has my appetite on a different planet, i usually eat like 1 meal a day and about 2 snacks, now im eating like 4 meals a day and 4 or 5 snacks. im eating like every 2 hours. ive already gained 4 pounds since tuesday. i weighed 184.6 on sunday night, last night i weighed 188.

very useful info, thanks

zafa

i can tell u that guy is completely wrong with his assumption of what caused it. im on my 3rd injection of my frontload. no sickness, appetite is up gettin great pumps.

Back