Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Reccomendation for a fat burner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Reccomendation for a fat burner.

Hey guys, Im looking for a fat burner that wont cause a whole lot of wired feeling to the body. Im caffeine sensitive, this has been the main reason I havent messed with them in the past. If any of the moderators, sponsors or members can advice something for me to start with, I would appreciate it!

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stylus187 View Post
    Hey guys, Im looking for a fat burner that wont cause a whole lot of wired feeling to the body. Im caffeine sensitive, this has been the main reason I havent messed with them in the past. If any of the moderators, sponsors or members can advice something for me to start with, I would appreciate it!
    There's several old school methods that really work in a situation such as you describe.

All have to do with liver function and metabolism. Logic bein " if you can control the metabolism, you can control fat loss."

Choline
    Inositol
    Guarana from yota cactus ( viodine instead of caffeine)
    Green tea
    Parsley tea (Really gets rid of some water)
    Yohimbine
    Triacana ( Like T3 but without the jitters and a lot safer also effects Thyroid not liver)
    Injectable L-Carnitine
    Gugglestrone Also stimulates thyroid
    you may consider this as well as an option

Frag 176-191 ( peptide I had some success with in my experience's use'n it)

There are several fat burners that are designed for what your look'n for made by several solid companies. The one's listed above are just the one's I have had personal experience with. Not meant to be presented as "suggestions", just as possibles to reach'n your goals.

Peace and Love
    Last edited by Supermans Daddy; 09-29-2010 at 12:05 PM.
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

All my clients use ADDERLLIN when we are trying to loose stubborn bodyfat and it always does the trick.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad415 View Post
    All my clients use ADDERLLIN when we are trying to loose stubborn bodyfat and it always does the trick.
    Wow, never heard of it. Always nice to hear about something new

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chronicelite View Post
    Wow, never heard of it. Always nice to hear about something new
    Never heard of it? I am shocked actually. The stuff is commonly used around here.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Supermans Daddy View Post
    There's several old school methods that really work in a situation such as you describe.

All have to do with liver function and metabolism. Logic bein " if you can control the metabolism, you can control fat loss."

Choline
    Inositol
    Green tea
    Yohimbine
    Triacana ( Like T3 but without the jitters and a lot safer also effects Thyroid not liver)
    Injectable L-Carnitine

There are several fat burners that are designed for what your look'n for made by several solid companies. The one's listed above are just the one's I have had personal experience with. Not meant to be presented as "suggestions", just as possibles to reach'n your goals.

Peace and Love
    Im using hgh frag at the moment along with grf1-29, and ghrp-6. I cant really comment on the frag, but the grf, and ghrp-6 are good to go. Hey, Superman, if introduce igf after training will this help aid in fat loss, due to carbs being shuttled into muscles for energy and repair? I know of peolpe who claim to shed fat while on ghrp-6, this is not the case for me, yes my diet is still clean even though the cravings for food suck while on ghrps.

Rep Points

I tried Clenbuterol in the past and Yohimbe and ephidrine....every single one of those made me feel extremely jittery and weird sensations in the head that I just couldn't handle. Now, I just watch what I eat. Think moderation.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Del1964 View Post
    I tried Clenbuterol in the past and Yohimbe and ephidrine....every single one of those made me feel extremely jittery and weird sensations in the head that I just couldn't handle. Now, I just watch what I eat. Think moderation.
    Than you for the honest opinion of products!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad415 View Post
    I think i'll try out Adderllin soon, heard good stuff about it.
    Probably not a good option for the OP though due to the caffeine and what not in it.

Has lost 58lbs!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I like MX-LS7

Rep Points

You posted in the wrong section. I have had good success with albuterol. Similiar to clen with shorter half life and less sides. I have heard good things about oxy elite pro.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cavtrooper96 View Post
    You posted in the wrong section. I have had good success with albuterol. Similiar to clen with shorter half life and less sides. I have heard good things about oxy elite pro.

My fiance and I have both taken OxyElite....great product, but if you're looking for a lower stim dose try Recreate (my girl wanted to cycle off the higher stimulant product to give adrenals a break). Review says it "promotes fat loss in 23 different pathways" (don't know about all that, but she's all about it-I suppose you can do the research if you want to learn more).

senior memeber

Rep Points

i have goten good results with alphat2 and it is non stim.work good for me i love it.

Rep Points

i would STRONGLY rec need2slin then for you. using it now WITH some stims . need2slin dotn give me any edgyness at all.

Orbit Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    i have goten good results with alphat2 and it is non stim.work good for me i love it.
    Bingo, this exactly what I was going to suggest. We normally carry it at Orbit; it's OOS right now, but should be back shortly.

ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules) PES

Rep Points

Phentermine bro.

senior memeber

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Bingo, this exactly what I was going to suggest. We normally carry it at Orbit; it's OOS right now, but should be back shortly.

ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules) PES
    yea thats where i have bought my last two bottles from and the erase all so good supplments right there.i all so bought my havoc from there good stuff all so.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OutWhey View Post
    Just done a search, cant fid this stuff in the uk

Rep Points

meth

senior memeber

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pulsated Pec View Post
    meth
    yea and all so works as a great preworkout supplment all so .another one of those all in one.j/k thats stuff has but everybody in my town in jail.bad bad stuff kids

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 240PLUS View Post
    Phentermine bro.
    Where can I find Phentermine?

Rep Points

IP nigga!

#GICH

BOARD REP

Rep Points

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Supermans Daddy View Post

Choline
    Inositol
    Green tea
    Yohimbine
    Injectable L-Carnitine

Peace and Love
    I do believe that Triacana is illegal now(im sure someone is making it somewhere, just not original manufacturer)
    everything else you have listed is good!
    the yohimbe may be an issue(as it is a mild stim)
    inj l- carnitine is a really good one..

as far as yohimbe( if you can find a good, pure yohimbine product, you can mix with dmso and spread on skin where you have biggest fat stores... i know, they say spot reduction doesn't work... but I made a cocktail with adex, nolva, yohimbine, t3, with dmso... and spread it on those problem areas... it worked fkn awesome!... and taking the mechanisms of action of these compounds into effect, they will work this way theoretically.. and, in practice as well.. I have used it, along with several friends.. we all got great results from it!) this way, though the yohimbe does go systemic do a degree, it is more centralized to the area it is applied, as it works at cellular level in brown fat to burn fat... so you would have less of a stim effect from it...
    there are precautions that must be taken with dmso though... you can have bacteria cross the skin barrier into the body if you don't take these precautions!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sk2012 View Post
    Where can I find Phentermine?
    ip does have it ... and phentermine is an amphetamine... has major stim activity to it!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cavtrooper96 View Post
    albuterol is a stim too..works on a different pathway than caffeine, but it is a sympathetic NS stim, causes increased heart rate... has put me into full blown tacchycardia(just using it for asthma, not for fat loss)... 240pulse, ER, Adenosine injection...NOT FUN!!!

also, for the person that posted Adderal... this is amphetamines...(I just reread that ... Adderlin.. this must be a supp.. sorry... but I'm leaving the adderal comment just in case someone suggests that...
    I don't know if the people posting on this thread just didn't read the OP, or if they don't know what they are putting in their bodies... but phentermine, adderal, albuterol, clenbuterol, ephedrine, caffeine, dimethyethylamine, even yohimbe(to a lesser degree, and along a slightly diff pathway)....THESE ARE ALL STIMS...IF THIS GUY HAS A PREEXISTING CONDITION, THE ADVICE PEOPLE ARE GIVING HIM COULD KILL HIM!!!

I have heard good things of T2 product mentioned.. also t3(though it can raise heart rate) is not a stim, t4 may be an even safer bet....but, as digitalash said(a pic is worth 1000 words..) cardio, my friend... cardio... and clean the diet up....if you have a clean diet and are doing cardio(especially morning, fasting cardio), you will lean out.... most thermogenic agents are also stims(beta agonists, for the most part, cause thermogenesis)...
    one that isn't on here, and I have used it with great success, along with many people I have trained... Usnic acid....this compound is not the easiest thing to find(I do believe it was in the original Triacana formula)... there is a sponsor on here that did have it(not sure if he still does, but he may get it if you ask, if he doesn't have it).. Usnic acid can be quite liver toxic if used in high doses(this is definitely one of the 'more is not better' compounds).. it does not take much to do the trick. it has zero stimulant effects, it works as an uncoupling protein... do your research before jumping the gun on it... it is highly effective, but you don't want to end up jacking your liver up..
    AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MIRACLE IN A BOTTLE! DIET, CARDIO, DEDICATION, WILL POWER ARE BETTER THAN ANY SUBSTANCE/COMPOUND!!!

Rep Points

ECA + T3 does the trick. Better than Clen + T3 too.

Rep Points

clen is definately better than albuterol (I'm prescribed albuterol for asthma). But if you take too much clen you got to wait out the shakiness and increased heart rate for about a day atleast with albuteral if you become uncomfortable the sides go away in a few hours. And you can take stims you just have to start out really small to and slowly work your way up to find your tolerance than don't exceed it. But diet and cardio is the best for fat loss as far as feeling good and safety is concerned. Make sure there on point before taking anything extra.

Marriage is WONDERFUL !!!

Rep Points

80 % diet - a fork and a spoon -

Marriage is WONDERFUL !!!

Rep Points

then worry about clen, t3, aas, and the other stuff - lose what you can without anything then add the compounds end - got my wife on that program - started off with just exercise then added adipex, then t3, adding ipam / cjc1295 next week and then in 6 weeks we are adding var for 6 weeks --- use the compounds to push you through each level

best of luck !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast