• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A+ for Uncle Z!

Bilal123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Good job! I ordered some Test E from the Z Line last Tuesday. The rep told me it should be here sometime this week... And it's here in my hands on Wednesday! That's service you can count on! :clapping: 8 days is great t/a!

Good job! I ordered some Test E from the Z Line last Tuesday. The rep told me it should be here sometime this week... And it's here in my hands on Wednesday! That's service you can count on! :clapping: 8 days is great t/a!

awsome z is the best here Imo fuck the 1 month wait bullshit:jerkit:

thats what im talking about. good service

What rep?

I hope he not confuseing me for a rep,lol.I only speak from personal experiences with z

No I was wondering what rep was he in contact with from the company.

Hey have used unclez in past does he have a .net and .org site ?

I ordered my stuff 13 days ago and nothing . Anyone know of a rep i can contact ? He picked up the money the next day i wired it ... Im not feeling too great about this .

I ordered my stuff 13 days ago and nothing . Anyone know of a rep i can contact ? He picked up the money the next day i wired it ... Im not feeling too great about this .
give it alittle more time my friend,geese 13 days,this is not friggen pizza place,hang in there. :hmmm:

How did you guys give Z the Mtcn number since he doesnt have a format to type it in on his site? Do you have to email the MTCN number to them cause I see no place on their site where you can type it in.I emailed it to them today hopefully Ill hear a reply soon if someone could chime in I would greatly appreciate it oh and Im not trying to jack the thread but its on the topic so help me.

Fuck you,,,hahahaha nah just kidding dude,I think when u send him ur info about payment sent, u send it.good luck besafe...

Back