IronMag Research Chems

Personal opinion/Proof on T3 & L-Tyrosine dosage and schedule

Rep Points

This is the second time I have used T3 during a cycle. The first was GP T3, and this one is from CEM. I didn't feel anything whatsoever from my first go around, even though I took the dosage all the way up to 100mcg. So I had thought that maybe it was bunk, or underdosed.

Now I am having the same issue with CEM's. Granted, I am only at 60mcg currently, and slowly ramping, but I feel absolutely nothing. No sweats, no warm feeling....nothing.

This time around I am also taking T-Tyrosine at around 2g daily.

I am currently taking it in the morning, fasted, prior to cardio/working out. This is the instruction I have been given from many knowledgeable people. I have ALSO been told in equal measure by OTHER knowledgeable people that I should be taking it before bed, and the third theory is to split it to once in the morning, and once before bed.

Please give me some personal experience with this, and what you think (and why) is the most effective time of day/dosage to take these compounds.

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

I never really 'felt' anything myself, except, I did notice I sweat more. Before, I just never was much of a sweater, but while I was on, I noticed at times I sweated way more than normal.
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Also... I always took mine in the AM. I think maybe you are just expecting to 'feel' something when it's a very subtle thing... IMO
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jmorrison View Post
    This is the second time I have used T3 during a cycle. The first was GP T3, and this one is from CEM. I didn't feel anything whatsoever from my first go around, even though I took the dosage all the way up to 100mcg. So I had thought that maybe it was bunk, or underdosed.

Now I am having the same issue with CEM's. Granted, I am only at 60mcg currently, and slowly ramping, but I feel absolutely nothing. No sweats, no warm feeling....nothing.

This time around I am also taking T-Tyrosine at around 2g daily.

I am currently taking it in the morning, fasted, prior to cardio/working out. This is the instruction I have been given from many knowledgeable people. I have ALSO been told in equal measure by OTHER knowledgeable people that I should be taking it before bed, and the third theory is to split it to once in the morning, and once before bed.

Please give me some personal experience with this, and what you think (and why) is the most effective time of day/dosage to take these compounds.

You're fine. Not everyone gets "sides" from it, I don't. Take it all in the AM on an empty stomach like you have been doing. The half life is 10 hours, I think.

Bottom line: Everything is just fine. Good luck.

Rep Points

Thanks fellas. Anyone else?

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Have you got an elevated heart rate? When taking T3 my heart beats twice as fast as normal 24/7, at the gym it feels like my heart is going to jump out of my chest after each set.

EDIT. I have recently read in Havard's Nursing Guide to Drugs that T3 has a 6-7 day half life. My heart rate is still elevated when I'm due for my next morning dose so I can't see how day vs night dosing can make much of a difference overall.
    Last edited by BillHicksFan; 09-30-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Rep Points

No, no elevated heart rate at all. Well, unless I take my ECA or other stims.