• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ph at young age

sean2007lp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im not th regular teen kid who comes here and posts something and u guys all shit on him.
so if thats what u want to do plz stop reading this .
heres a little background
just turned 18 couple days ago
have done 2 cycles og ph so far
my main goal is to be 195 before high schools over (was 140 5'11 before a cycle, now 178 6'1 after 2 cycles)
i started lifting at age 14 started working out hard at 16 and at 17 i did my first cycle (really mellow one) i did h drol (cel) and real serm and good liver support i preload my liver for 2 weeks before also
my second cycle was the same thing because i did not want to go to hard
i got my bloodwork and everything was normal and my liver was at 98% (not fully recovered yet)
i just started preloading for a new cycle (triple methyl x 2010) im starting this the cycle nov 1st and running it for a month
i have good good pct (not over counter shit) and i have lots of liver support
im planning on taking 5500-6000 calories a day and 300g protein

i have done my research and i know what this stuff could do to me and im whilling to take a risk so plz plz plz dont try to put me down here.

i want some review on this product and what you guys think

again u saying dont do it makes me wanna do it more and wont help so thats not what i want to hear

TOO YOUNG PH or straight AAS your TOO YOUNG, woul are/will stunt your development and growth.
wait till 25+

thats the only advice you will get from me and im sure from anyone else here!

grammar101-class.jpg

i have done my research and i know what this stuff could do to me and im whilling to take a risk so plz plz plz dont try to put me down here.
There is no risk. You are 100% fucking yourself up, no risk even involved, its assured. You'll pay for it in time man, its not worth it. Do what you want but I'm not commenting beyond that and don't think anyone else should. I don't understand why people under 25 even think they need steroids. Especially a teenager. You're so fucking full of hormones its unreal. Use what you have wisely instead of what you shouldn't be irresponsibly. Its not even your liver I'd worry about at that age.

yahh pick up some protein and creatine heres a link to some needtowhey: Whey To Build Muscle

all i rec.

Dont agree with what your doing so no imput i can give im sorry but i think youll get the same sort of responce from all who read this. JMO.

none of the compounds in this cyclewill have effect on bone growth why dont u take a science class and then talk.
i have been to 3 different doctors and have done perfect research
its only toxic to the liver and it shuts down ur test level which the novedex is for
im doing this as once for all
thats all after this cycle im done im going all natural

Yeah going all natural.........i said that about 20 years ago. Maybe ill go natural next year....maybe not.

im not th regular teen kid who comes here???
<snip>
again u saying dont do it makes me wanna do it more and wont help so thats not what i want to hear
Your closing argument makes you sound EXACTLY like the regular teen kid. It reads a bit like "If I can't have pie, I'll hold my breath until I turn BLUE!"

That being said, I commend you for eating enough to make sure you grow, and for getting your liver checked out. These are both very important, and you had the presence of mind to do both. I won't take that away from you. I will, however, urge you to learn some manners. We don't know who you are, and you come in demanding we treat you like the adult you clearly are not. Not yet, anyway.

none of the compounds in this cyclewill have effect on bone growth why dont u take a science class and then talk.
i have been to 3 different doctors and have done perfect research
its only toxic to the liver and it shuts down ur test level which the novedex is for
im doing this as once for all
thats all after this cycle im done im going all natural

Any compound that aromatizes will elevate estrogen. If it didn't, there would be no need for a SERM such as your tamoxifen (you referenced "novedex", I assumed you meant "Nolvadex" - note spelling). Elevated estrogen can and will prematurely close your growth plates. That's something you can look up, maybe in a science class.

Tamoxifen itself has some rather unpleasant side effects you may wish to investigate. One of them involves something it does to growing bones. Look up "growth plates" and "tamoxifen" to see what I mean here.

Peace.

Back