• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bulking cycle

brokenarrow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would like to get advice on the following cycle that i am planning on taking to bulk up.It is a 16 week cycle and will be my third cycle.
1) 3 x 1ml Testoviron(250mg/ml) p/w
2) 1 x 1ml Deca(350mg/ml) p/w
3) 4 x Dinabol(10mg/tablet) p/d for first 4weeks
4) 1 x proviron per day for whole course
5) 3iu x HGH per day (continue for 3 months after course)

For my pct i was thinking of taking.
1) 2 x Nolvadex p/d for 5 weeks
2) 1 x Aromasin p/d for 5 weeks
3) 20 iu Pregnyl first 10 days then 10iu for next 10 days

I would like to know if the pct is ok and weather i should also be using Clomid and when should i start my pct.Will it be ok to use HGH and HCG together when they overlap in my pct.

All advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Your pct is screwed up...aromasin is not a pct...it is an AI...and you would take that WITH your cycle until your pct. Nolva is not really a good choice for pct...switch to clomid. Also, I think you are running too many compounds....Pick 3 and go with that.

I have seen blood work of a number of guys that used exemastane in the last leg of PCT. Stuff works great and does not effect IGF-1 like SERMs do. Clomid is the standard drug endo and urologist use for PCT like applications but nolvadex also has some literature that use it successfully. One of the better protocols I've seen start with clomid and blend in nolvadex at about week 3. Serms are continued out to week 6 and exemastane is blended in at about week 4-5. Exemastane continued out to week 6. The bloods I've seen for about 1/2 dozen guys is that test and IGF-1 spike as soon as the exemastane is started. Also, related but different, letrozole used at 2.5 mg once a week just about doubles testosterone total and more than doubles free testosterone in obese men. The AIs used this way temporarily drop circulating estrogen to low levels allowing suspension of the estrogen dependent negative feedback loop at the hypothalamus. exemastane has a 1/2 life of hours and is in and out quickly save for the bit that has suicide linked to aromatase (aromatase turn-over is faster than many think). Letrozole 1/2 life is closer to 3 days so in the obese trials the idea was that estrogen is suppressed for 1/2 the week and slowly returns thus allowing depression of negative feed back during the week and dissipating up to the next dose.

I would like to get advice on the following cycle that i am planning on taking to bulk up.It is a 16 week cycle and will be my third cycle.
1) 3 x 1ml Testoviron(250mg/ml) p/w
2) 1 x 1ml Deca(350mg/ml) p/w
3) 4 x Dinabol(10mg/tablet) p/d for first 4weeks
4) 1 x proviron per day for whole course
5) 3iu x HGH per day (continue for 3 months after course)

For my pct i was thinking of taking.
1) 2 x Nolvadex p/d for 5 weeks
2) 1 x Aromasin p/d for 5 weeks
3) 20 iu Pregnyl first 10 days then 10iu for next 10 days

I would like to know if the pct is ok and weather i should also be using Clomid and when should i start my pct.Will it be ok to use HGH and HCG together when they overlap in my pct.

All advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

use the hCG for the 2 weeks after the last AAS injection leading up to the PCT start. hCG should be used at 100-200 iu/dose if dosed daily like you have scheduled. It can also be dosed 2x a week at 500 iu. It has a 3 day active life.

Thanks a lot for all the help it realy makes a hell of a lot more sense to me know thanks again for the help.:daydream:

Back