• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Randy Moss is a stupid, stupid man

Yeah I read that. That's all f'd up. And after Culpepper yelled at him on Sunday to be a good boy, he goes and does this?

Randy Moss is the biggest dumb-ass in the NFL. All that talent, and he wants to act like an ignorant/arrogant little kid

Originally posted by bludevil
Randy Moss is the biggest dumb-ass in the NFL. All that talent, and he wants to act like an ignorant/arrogant little kid

Well, he does play for the NFL. Intelligence has never been a job requirement.

Well just like in the game Sunday.......I watched it. You could tell he wasn't even tryin to catch the passes. That is why Culpepper got so mad at him. He wants to play and win, but I think Randy has this 75 million contract now so he's got an attitude....why try?
I'm making tons anyway!!!!

remember last year when he made that statement about how some days he feels like playing and other days he doesn't? as if trying is optional.....(and it really looks like he thinks it is)

he has so much talent - he should be great. but he isn't - not by a long shot in my opinion. not to be corny - but he has skill and lacks heart.

100% Grade A Dumb Ass. This "person" needs to have his contract voided and cut loose. Way to many problems and his lack of effort on the field should be enough for them to let him go.

moss has a history of being a dumb ass what i am pissed off about is they dropped it down to a misameter. He wont even see jail time he is mostly likely do 200 hours of comunity service and that is it

he's just another young punk......with millions. there seems to be so many these days.

IML Gear Cream!
perfect place for him, Minnesota.

Originally posted by bigss75
moss has a history of being a dumb ass what i am pissed off about is they dropped it down to a misameter. He wont even see jail time he is mostly likely do 200 hours of comunity service and that is it

that sucks, I would have liked to see him made an example of.

they dropped it to a misdeameanor for sure? they were making such a thing yesterday of how he'd be treated "like anyone else". methinks if you or i had done the same thing....we'd be looking at a felony charge.

does that mean he plays on sunday?

Originally posted by nikegurl does that mean he plays on sunday?

Yup, unless the team take disciplinary action. You know they won't though, he's an a$$hole but he's the best receiver they've got.

that is total bullshit! how do you assault a cop and not see any jail time! :yell:

the rich and famous get away with murder!!!...........look at OJ.

Originally posted by meathead
that is total bullshit! how do you assault a cop and not see any jail time! :yell:

just doest make any fuking sense does it.
:rolleyes:

This just goes to show that if you take a dumbass thug that has athletic ability, off the street and pay them a million dollars, all you have is a dumbass thug making a million dollars. A high percentage of professional athletes fall in this catagory. Money will never buy these guys not one stitch of character.

thats the truth.:thumbup:

I wonder if he was trying to avoid the cop stopping him because he had some drugs in his car.

As for the game, I do think that the media was a bit harsh on him. Those passes from Culpepper were not the greatest and he was surrounded by defenders so why would you pass to him anyway. They are demanding too much from him just like New Orleans did to Ricky Williams.

Originally posted by meathead

I agree, and the last thing this moron needed was a slap on the wrist. Punish the SOB and see if he learns something....

Back