• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need advice

magriff

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would like to explore my obtions, so my question: is it safe to trust an internet site?? . I am 44 yrs. old, weigh around 207, roughly 6 ft., and I train 5 days a week...not much for following a diet...don't eat fast foods, but will treat myself once in awhile to something that is high in sugar and fat...trust me when I say I train hard...I am recovering from a bicep tear last year...nasty...it's been a long recovery but now I'm back and I want more...

I guess I would have to say it depends on which site you decide to use. We have sponsors here which have been doing a pretty fair job of taking care of folks. Read a bunch of posts, check the sponsors we have and make your choice. Ask questions if need be but most impotantly STUDY. Determine your goals, figure out what would be best, make a plan, get everything you need and go for it.

I guess I would have to say it depends on which site you decide to use. We have sponsors here which have been doing a pretty fair job of taking care of folks. Read a bunch of posts, check the sponsors we have and make your choice. Ask questions if need be but most impotantly STUDY. Determine your goals, figure out what would be best, make a plan, get everything you need and go for it.

^^+1 to Roaddkingg's advise. I would recommend you look at GenXXL and review them in the Sponsors section. You will find a lot of people on here, including myself, like them.

Could not have said it better myself....^^^^^rep worthy post right there.

I could not rep you agaiun yet...sorry

Appreciate the advice..

thanks! Tell me about the sponsors? I guess I'm not sure what you mean when you say to check them out?? Why are the sponsors important? I'm a novice when it comes to this, so I appreciate the patience...

Go to the SPONSOR section and you will see a list of Sponors on there. I enjoys Napsgear the best so far. Never been disappointed.

Most of the sponsers on here get used to buy all sorts of compounds and i havent heard anything that bad agout any of them, find one you like then ask about them, on the sponcers forum of this board you can ask them questions and get links to there online stores. Good luck mate. JMO.

Theres a lot to learn in this game my friend. Some of us have private sources and theres lots of places non of us talk about. However if you decide to use a sponsor at least you can read feedback from others about thier products before you buy. Another thing is the sponsors on this board pay to be here therefore they will not normally take the chance to put out inferior products or all the members will know about it and really hurt their business. As was mentioned we have naps, world pharma and genxxl all of which have been good. Also go to each of there forums and read logs of people who are either doing their stuff or who have done it in the past. There's 1000's on the internet but I wouldnt suggest going there, it's a nightmare. Stay where your safe and perhaps later, much later you can venture out into other arena's. As with anything brother you need to study a LOT.

naps is g2g and good people. personally i like HB the best, and his reps are top shelf in my book. but going through the sponsers list and researching there feedback from ironmag members is def a fastrack to solid source checks.
roaddkingg def pointed you in the right direction, your on a great site for help and info but PLEASE take your time and before anything do your homework, READ STICKYS. were all here to share info and input followed buy advice. most members are more than willing to help. what are your goals? hows the diet?

IML Gear Cream!
Alot of real good sources are underground and unless you know somebody and get a referal (which is pretty hard) you wont ever hear about them. Idont think my guy has opened for new customers in years. However I have bougt some really good stuff from sponsors here. But remember this, everybody gets ripped off if they have been playing this for along time. Its a gamble. This isnt Walmart

i been goingg threw naps for 3 years n there stuff is crazy its sooo amazing i cant believe how strong there stuff is and there shipping is fast... if i would buy from naps is there test e its soo strong works perfect. theyhelp alot n take care of u like a family there good ppl n a good site good luck ppl. naps for life!!!!!!!!!!

Back