• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I want to cover my gf's face. Anyone successfuly increased their load?

Floods7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im looking to increase my cum. Has anyone done this effectivly?

Clomid. PS I'm sure she'll be DELIGHTED.

I heard about Clomid, however from what I read it didnt exactly sound like the safest thing

work you're way to blowing your load (partner helping is better)...then stop before the finish line. Repeat 3-4x and the time your finally decide to finish, it'll be a a large release.

not me. the ass is nice though or boobs even feet not the face. i heard zinc increases output.

You should just keep eating your own, and see if it builds up.

I like it on her stomach and then get back in there for a while, churning the butter with our belly's. :ohyeah:

Just don't AP or LHJO for about 4 or 5 days.

:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe you can get a few friends to help you out...

:whackit:

:whackit: :whackit:
:whackit:

circle jerk

It guaranteies full facial coverage. picture worthy.

It feels better pulling out, at least with me. And it's fun watching it shoot all over her, sometimes hitting her face if there's enough pressure built up.

:ohyeah:

im with you spray its fun to watch and if i feel like i didnt shoot enough i'll throw in a luggie. kind of like the sprinkles on top of the iceing
:barf:

I have always popped big loads, don't even know why or how. Why do some men ejaculate smaller loads and some ejaculate huge loads?

I'd have to say the loads all about the circumstance. If the chicks fucking blazing hot and you been really staying on top of your game trying not to cum for say 30 minutes of non stop cervix bashing your gonna blow a monster. If if its your ex-GF and your just having some sloppy wine fueled slut session your probably drizzle cum out like the last few drops of milk from an empty carton.
The other thing is downward pressure, if the chick is pushing your base down when your coming your gonna let go of a shitload more cum. Next time you get a BJ have your chick stroke your cock and hold down the base real hard before you cum, you will shoot great distances and you might get lucky enough to shoot your load straight out of her eye sockets.

Believe it not celery increases load output. However you got to eat a lot. I haven't used it in a while and it probably changed, Paravol. I was taking it, then the wife started complaining about the mess.

maca without a doubt.Supplement with that for a few weeks and see what you think.

quality maca is pretty cheap too.

go with NOW.

I've heard extra Vitamin C and that has been proven out with me. Went from 1,000 mg a day to 4,000 mg a day and woah mama did it make a difference. Take and have added more Zinc also......soooo

I read a thread on another forum about primordial's sustain alpha increasing load size. I think it's the resveratrol, or maybe the fact his nuts were the size of raisins before pct :loser2:

Back