• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Are you a killer?

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you could kill someone and get away with it clean would you?No prison,no consequenses.How far would you go if someone was cheating on your wife,hurt your kids,stole your gear?

Last edited:
Depends exactly what it was they did. Possible.

yup. even if all they did was cut me off in traffic...

its easy if u think abut it:coffee:

Absolutely. :coffee:

me 2 I would not let any one cross me and get away with it.I guess I should have been born centruies ago on a battlefield swinging a ax into someones forhead.

kil the wife for cheating hmmm don't know if its worth it..but the others :coffee:

yup. even if all they did was cut me off in traffic...

lol,I will follow you cut you off,get infront of you hit the washerfluid so it goes all over your windsheild hopefully wrecking you off the road into on coming traffic.

interesting thread. The question is, can you live with yourself later on after the anger is gone. can you live with seeing their face every night in your dreams? The law is one thing...the conscience is another. When the rage is gone and the ego shrinks back, youre left with your naked soul.
what he says is true even people u don't know....the real question is most can't live with the guilt..You got to be cold as ice .. baby....
Stay frosty my fiends:coffee:

interesting thread. The question is, can you live with yourself later on after the anger is gone. can you live with seeing their face every night in your dreams? The law is one thing...the conscience is another. When the rage is gone and the ego shrinks back, youre left with your naked soul.

true,what made me think about this thread was the movie devil.Pretty fucked up movie but good.

IML Gear Cream!
:coffee:

I saw that flick. It was good.

I think depending on the reason, that would help with the "guilt" if any.

Of if it was a contract killing, the money will help too. :coffee:

I think all ppl who do bodily harm to baby's, children fucked up shit like that should be killed on spot.I don't think I would have any guilt killing a person like that.

A few 100G to il a rat:thinking::thinking::coffee:

^^^^ yes it would

I think all ppl who do bodily harm to baby's, children fucked up shit like that should be killed on spot.I don't think I would have any guilt killing a person like that.

I'll add animals to that list. The torture of them and killing. Not for food obviously...

^^lol

IML Gear Cream!
If some one hurt my wife, or broke into my home, I'd blow their fucking heads off. Small slights mean virtually nothing, but actual violence is a different deal. I'm not saying I'm cold enough to remain completely unaffected; most aren't, but I'd deal with it. I believe there are times when violence must be met with violence. I hope I never have to use one of my guns for anything but target shooting, but if someone forces my hand, better them than me.

i think i could live with myself if i accidentally killed a chick during sex. id be a lil proud of myself...cops all standing around asking what happened....and im all like..."i dunno, i dropped some liquid C earlier officer....and this tren makes it really hard to drop a load. i guess i overdid it. im sorry."

:roflmao: that be one for the book's

i think i could live with myself if i accidentally killed a chick during sex. id be a lil proud of myself...cops all standing around asking what happened....and im all like..."i dunno, i dropped some liquid C earlier officer....and this tren makes it really hard to drop a load. i guess i overdid it. im sorry."

the real question is... would you keep going and finish after you realized she was dead???

I think you know the answer to that.

Would rigormortis make the puss extra tight? :hmmm:

I think you know the answer to that.

Would rigormortis make the puss extra tight? :hmmm:
that takes a few hour the body will still be warm:coffee:

Then call your friends and share...

finish that shit then when you about to bust spray her face up
well if the cops came(LOL) they could tell ow fresh the jizz was and about the TOD of the girl if it didn't match up to the times they would think u one sick puppy:coffee:

no way...

definately bust inside. its a free pass to blow inside and not worry about knocking her up.

lol true got a point there

Back