• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How Many People You Killed?

GearsMcGilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This does not include accidents or people killed in a combat role in the military. We're talking about recreational killings only (e.g. prostitutes, hitchhikers, homeless, randoms, etc.). C'mon, be honest!

^^^lmao killing hookers dont count right they arent real ppl

If my bed blankets and washing machine could talk:coffee:

plead the FIF:coffee:

i shot a man in reno... just to watch him die :coffee:

no. it was because his nipples were so hard i wanted to see if they stayed hard when he died. i think it was from the steroids he was on. :coffee:

I strangled a goat wearing lipstick and a hat once . .:coffee:

Only a couple of Cowboy fans-doesn't really count. More like public service, really.

IML Gear Cream!
hooray for murder! If you kill someone and eat just their genitals, does that mean you're gay?

Are you furiously masturbating while doing so?
I thought i saw a pair of beady eyes watching me through the blinds. It is now confirmed, you had to have been watching to know that. You now have blood/semen on your hands.

So that black hooker who I smashed in the head with a rock and robbed for $700 counts? Probably not, she probably lived, oh well. Got a BJ and some paper, it was a good night.

i would love to meet a murderous woman who would commit violent felonies with me. noit just keep the car running but engaging in the activites as well.

Werd! Just sitting back and watching her commit the attrocities would be enough to drive me to an explosive climax. I prolly wouldn't even have to touch myself. Just :fapn: over her handywork when she's done. Specially if both she and victim were wearing some hot [bloodsoaked] lingerie. :daydream:

i would love to meet a murderous woman who would commit violent felonies with me. noit just keep the car running but engaging in the activites as well.

I think they made a movie about this scenario. Woody Harrellson and some really skinny chick. Natural Born Killers-that was it. I remember the scene when the stranger eats her pussy and then she brutally kills him 'cause he did such a shitty job.

I killed like 8. it was just a phase though. I am totally over it...

IML Gear Cream!
it's not the quantity of ho's murdered, it's the quality of the slaying which earns point :coffee:

They say with chicks to double the number and with guys half it...so I don't believe you have killed more than 4 hookers.

Just sayin.

I havent killed any hookers...

just sayin!

I blame the hooker killing on the Grand Theft Auto video game.

Dude, I was a Marine 'n The first Iraq war..

Many, would be my answer....

I'm I still going to heaven, Fuq no!!!

What did they do with Ed Gein's vagina belt? Eternally fashionable

What did they do with Ed Gein's vagina belt? Eternally fashionable. On a side note, if you're raptured while driving and your car kills a bus-load of kids, is that considered a freebie?

Back