• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Intense workout music

Caretaker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you listen to for a really intense workout. I listened to KMFDM today and it was a great workout.

I prefer no music at all. Silence helps me focus. Music is just a distraction.

Normally I agree but recently I`ve used music to get my mind off other things and it`s actually helped me focus at the gym.

Normally I agree but recently I`ve used music to get my mind off other things and it`s actually helped me focus at the gym.

Cool. I'd guess more people like music than not.

Five finger death punch! Bad company!

Just saw five finger death punch and godsmack in concert last night. it was a great show. godsmack is big on my workout MP3 player.

I waffle between Nickleback and Disturbed :rocker:

Any kind fast-paced of metal. Metallic, Slayer, Anthrax, etc.

Since, I am getting a new fresh ass phone soon, it will be filled with my Love Sexy and other s.

old prince
marilyn and Rammstein

oh and others

Since, I am getting a new fresh ass phone soon, it will be filled with my Love Sexy and other s.

old prince
marilyn and Rammstein

oh and others
Prince and Rammstein? Wow. Talk about eclectic taste!!! Actually my tastes are about the same when just listening. I like old Prince. Purple Rain and When Dove`s Cry are brilliant) and I love old Slayer and Metallica as well as Billie Holiday and Rickie Lee Jones, Otis Redding, Allmans, the list goes on forever.

IML Gear Cream!
I prefer Miley Cyrus and Miranda Cosgrove music when I masturbate. Which for this fatty is working out

Not sure the administrator of this site would appreciate you calling him old.

Though he really is so old he farts dust. Hiya Prince. :moon:
So you must fart primordial ooze....cause you know that's how much older you are....

So you must fart primordial ooze....cause you know that's how much older you are....

Yeah, yeah, take the easy shot instead of coming up with something creative. :p

(I KNEW somebody was gonna mention that I'm about 853 years older than Prince.:( )

I block out distractions and people's approach with my Mp3 player.

I rarely listen to whole songs and all my workouts are intense. I listen to the best parts of songs. Lot's of songs. My mood determines what fragment of what song is appropriate for me for a given set. BTW, I'm old so they may not be your songs, LOL.

As an example let's take the song below. At 0-22 seconds, that's the psyching up portion. 22-39 is the set, cut at 39 sec. Repeat for each set in that lift.

YouTube Video

I block out distractions and people's approach with my Mp3 player.

I rarely listen to whole songs and all my workouts are intense. I listen to the best parts of songs. Lot's of songs. My mood determines what fragment of what song is appropriate for me for a given set. BTW, I'm old so they may not be your songs, LOL.

As an example let's take the song below. At 0-22 seconds, that's the psyching up portion. 22-39 is the set, cut at 39 sec. Repeat for each set in that lift.

Exact same thing here, except i can't repeat for another set. It's less intense the 2nd time hearing it. I'll often be found ready to lift, but shuffling through songs trying to find a great one for a final set... etc.

Halo by MachineHead is great for that; it has 3 or so really intense parts, and between, it's got enough time to rest between sets.

Edit: And by the way, I am 28 and listen to Stranglehold everyday in the gym parking lot before going in. It's timeless.

With the shit music they play at my gym an ice pick to the ear drum is a wonderful thing. Not wanting to be deaf I plug into the ipod.

IML Gear Cream!
Rammstein, Johnny Cash, Metallica and Wesly Willis are pretty much order of the day at the gym for me.

Zob zombie all the way. Draugla and Superbeast gets me really pumped up in the gym

With the shit music they play at my gym an ice pick to the ear drum is a wonderful thing. Not wanting to be deaf I plug into the ipod.

Earplugs do the trick, too. Less useless chatter. I can always come here for that.

Zob zombie all the way. Draugla and Superbeast gets me really pumped up in the gym
I love his remixed songs, the super sexy swinging sounds, american made music to strip to both on constant rotation during horizontal cardio....

YouTube Video

Love these 2 I always imagine myself becoming a monster or superbeast...
YouTube Video

YouTube Video

All I know is: nickleback, daughtry, and any hard love ballad that fits this genre chugs cock.

. . as do I . . unless it's cardio . . then it's AC/DC all the way :daydream:

Back