• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finally A Culprit In Bee Population Decline

I enjoyed the story NPR did on this. They said it was illness caused by a disease combined with a fungus.

There had been so many theories up until now, its nice to finally know what has really happened. Hopefully it can be fixed and honey prices can come down a little :)

I enjoyed the story NPR did on this. They said it was illness caused by a disease combined with a fungus.
A virus and fungus working in conjunction, which scares me that the military's Chem/Bio lab is studying this what are they looking for new delivery methods for their warfare agents.....

A virus and fungus working in conjunction, which scares me that the military's Chem/Bio lab is studying this what are they looking for new delivery methods for their warfare agents.....
You have a evil mind they would never do something like that...:thinking:

My dad used to have honey bees, and a couple of times they all died. I don't know why he kept getting more.

yea mike moore will make it and say bush did it
surf1.gif

in general any type of research that involves bees and the pollination of plants, etc. scares the crap out of me. pollination is a very fragile system, one wrong move and their goes most of the worlds food supply.

Back