Cemproducts.com

Serostim HGH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serostim HGH

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Serostim HGH

Anyone had any experiences with it or heard anything? I have only seen mixed reviews from a couple years ago.I have a really good deal on it locally and might pick it up. Never used HGH before but I guess this is a good opportunity. I am gonna research a little more before I commit.

Rep Points

describe a good deal?

Rep Points

Its awesome bro, post pics if you can of the box and amps. Amps and instructions/stats sheet should have hallos all over em.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tennfan View Post
    describe a good deal?
    The guy wants to go on vacation before he passes. I have a time share in the cayman and with my maintenance fees and incidentals ill probably fork out $500 He said hes got 5 boxes of 4mg there are 7 vials for each box. I believe it comes out to 420 IUS.

Rep Points

hey if u need somebody to test that well you know to see if it works just send it here

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Been using sero for about 3 years....I won't consider anything else. Packaging is pristine and the stuff contains exactly how much it says on th bottle. Oh.....and you don't have to store the unmixed product in the fridge...only after you mix it. Only sero makes it this way. Sero is KING.

/V

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiH View Post
    The guy wants to go on vacation before he passes. I have a time share in the cayman and with my maintenance fees and incidentals ill probably fork out $500 He said hes got 5 boxes of 4mg there are 7 vials for each box. I believe it comes out to 420 IUS.
    well 10 ml viles at 10 run about 250.00 plus s&h 50.00 plus Wu fees so iwould say yes good deal
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    Been using sero for about 3 years....I won't consider anything else. Packaging is pristine and the stuff contains exactly how much it says on th bottle. Oh.....and you don't have to store the unmixed product in the fridge...only after you mix it. Only sero makes it this way. Sero is KING.

/V
    What type of gains are procured and at what doses? I est aroun 420 IU. I have seen people dosing at 4-6 iu daily which gives me at the least 105 days of treatment. From what I have read HGH is long term results after long term use. Is 105 days of treatment enough to see results? Thanks for the info guys!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiH View Post
    What type of gains are procured and at what doses? I est aroun 420 IU. I have seen people dosing at 4-6 iu daily which gives me at the least 105 days of treatment. From what I have read HGH is long term results after long term use. Is 105 days of treatment enough to see results? Thanks for the info guys!
    I use a few methods to administer it, it more or less depends on if I'm using any AAS or slin. I use 6iu a day when I'm off (3/3 split via SQ), 10iu (5 days a week via IM) when on and in conjunction with slin and IGF. Other times I just use slin and IGF alone with it....with a splash of T3.

/V

Rep Points

Here in Houston I keep running into the Serostim kits that are (7) 6mg vials for about $500. How do those translate into the iu(s) you are talking about? I know they are real, cuz I went with him to pick them up from Wlagreens.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by nowornever911 View Post
    Here in Houston I keep running into the Serostim kits that are (7) 6mg vials for about $500. How do those translate into the iu(s) you are talking about? I know they are real, cuz I went with him to pick them up from Wlagreens.
    One vial of 6mg of sero comes to about 18iu (X7 and you get 126iu per kit). Using 1ml of bac water, it breaks down like this on your slin pin.

1iu = 5.5mark
    2iu = 11mark
    3iu = 16.5mark
    4iu = 22mark
    5iu = 27.5mark
    6iu = 33mark
    7iu = 38.5mark
    8iu = 44mark
    9iu = 49.5mark
    10iu = 55mark

$500 is a bit on the high side, but I paid that much for them in the past. $400 shipped domestic sounds a lot better. If you get enough, you could probably get closer to $375 ea.

** Every time sero comes up my inbox gets full of requests for "favors". Please do not PM or email me with such material. Thank you!

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

/V
    REAL TALK !

Peace and Love
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

Serostim is the Rolls Royce of GH

Serostim is awsome as for as the HGH products...depends on if you have a source locally or you have to rely on the postal...I find it for $200 a kit and pass it along for $300. I have more than my share of clients that purchase from me from florida, to canada....you cant go wrong with it....I have seen guys that are willing to pay upwards of $600 a kit but that is a bit much...

One vial of 6mg of sero comes to about 18iu (X7 and you get 126iu per kit). Using 1ml of bac water, it breaks down like this on your slin pin.

1iu = 5.5mark
    2iu = 11mark
    3iu = 16.5mark
    4iu = 22mark
    5iu = 27.5mark
    6iu = 33mark
    7iu = 38.5mark
    8iu = 44mark
    9iu = 49.5mark
    10iu = 55mark

$500 is a bit on the high side, but I paid that much for them in the past. $400 shipped domestic sounds a lot better. If you get enough, you could probably get closer to $375 ea.

** Every time sero comes up my inbox gets full of requests for "favors". Please do not PM or email me with such material. Thank you!

/V
    ​

Rep Points

/V

Just wondering where you buy your sero? I cant seem to find a legit site
    Thanks

nd

Rep Points

Yes, So far the results are outstanding. There are some minor side effects. Sore hands and feet for the first few weeks but goes away. In fact the soreness is less than arthritis pain. The arthritis pain is completely gone. You can tell the difference. But I have not had Arthritis pain in two years now. I was not expecting that. The dosage is 2 to 3 iU a day. Its low dosage but steady and good results. For those that care. Im 55. Ill be 56 in Sept. My profile picture is current. I lift 5 days a week 2 hours per day. I started lifting Jan 3rd 2010. I couldn't bench 95 / 4 reps. Here are some of my results: These are not exaggerated. (weight / reps)

Flat Bench 495/2
    Incline Bench 405/4
    Decline Bench 525/4
    Cable Flies 150/10
    Front Squats 315/6
    Back squats 625/3
    Leg press 132 10
    Leg extensions 345/10
    Leg curls 245/10
    Lat Pull ups 8 sets of 10 with a 45 plate hanging; 4 sets close grip, 4 sets wide grip. All sets with palms facing out.
    Lat Machine 450/4
    Dead lift 555/1, 405/6, 315/15
    Triceps machine, 150/10
    Tri kicks. 100.10
    Skull crushers 150/10
    Bi Straight bar curl 175/4
    Bi Dumbbell curls 65/10
    Bi Easy Preacher 155/10

Pre work out C4
    Post work out BCAA, Creatine, Glutamine, Whey protein strawberry banana kefir mix

Hope this helps

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

So u went from 95x4 bench to 495x2 in 3 years? Smells like schmeddie

Rep Points

Just started HGH on serostim at 3.5iu a day. 5 days on / 2 off. I get a kit 126 iu for $500 but it looks like everyone is paying a lot less. I'm 5.'7 178lbs, have a good diet and work out 5 days a week. Should I keep the 3.5 iu a day or bump it up? Going to use it for at least 6 months

Rep Points

[QUOTE=VictorZ06;2303383]One vial of 6mg of sero comes to about 18iu (X7 and you get 126iu per kit). Using 1ml of bac water, it breaks down like this on your slin pin.

1iu = 5.5mark
    2iu = 11mark
    3iu = 16.5mark
    4iu = 22mark
    5iu = 27.5mark
    6iu = 33mark
    7iu = 38.5mark
    8iu = 44mark
    9iu = 49.5mark
    10iu = 55mark

Hey VictorZ06 the IU measurements you gave on the Serostim 6mg 18iu where on a 100ui or 50iu slin pin?

Rep Points

Hey dude

[QUOTE=VictorZ06;2303383]One vial of 6mg of sero comes to about 18iu (X7 and you get 126iu per kit). Using 1ml of bac water, it breaks down like this on your slin pin.

1iu = 5.5mark
    2iu = 11mark
    3iu = 16.5mark
    4iu = 22mark
    5iu = 27.5mark
    6iu = 33mark
    7iu = 38.5mark
    8iu = 44mark
    9iu = 49.5mark
    10iu = 55mark

Hey VictorZ06 the IU measurements you gave on the Serostim 6mg 18iu where on a 100ui or 50iu slin pin?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

[QUOTE=Hrod2;3179530]
    Are you serious? I said 10iu would be at the 55mark. There is not a 55mark on a 1/2cc pin. It doesn't matter, measurement is the same in either pin. You can be more accurate with a 1/2cc pin than with a 1cc pin. You sure you are ready to use this stuff??

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Rep Points

[QUOTE=VictorZ06;3179600]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrod2 View Post

Are you serious? I said 10iu would be at the 55mark. There is not a 55mark on a 1/2cc pin. It doesn't matter, measurement is the same in either pin. You can be more accurate with a 1/2cc pin than with a 1cc pin. You sure you are ready to use this stuff??

/V
    You are right about that, there is no 55mark on a 1/2cc, I was not thinking when I ask... My apologys, I think I'm ready but this is the reason why I'm looking for assurance before I start, my plan is to do 4iu a day 6 days on & 1 day off: 2 in the AM and 2 after work out late afternoon so with that been said I'm planing to use 1.8 of Bac water and fill up my slin pin up to the 20 mark ( I only have the U100 needle) and I assume that would be 2iu, correct me if I'm doing it wrong that way.
    One last thing, I got a couple of kits of Serostim 6mg 18iu and the source I got it from is some one I know well so I don't think he would try to pull a fast one me, this kits look very legit with barcodes on the boxes and on the vials as well but they don't have any holograms, please let me know what you think.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Post a pic or send it to me. Box and paper should have holograms.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Rep Points

I have pics, send me your email so I can send them to you cause I'm new at this and don't know how to post pics here, sorry bro.

Rep Points

Post a pic or send it to me. Box and paper should have holograms.

/V
    I have pics, send me your email so I can send them to you cause I'm new at this and don't know how to post pics here, sorry bro.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

You don't have enough posts (you need 10) to use PM. Does the box and paper have holograms on them?

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Rep Points

Hey Vic... The box and paper don't have holograms but I can tell it had the patient's info on the boxes cause sticker was ripped off, I've taking pictures of the boxes and the vials so I can show but I don't know how can get them to you

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hrod2 View Post
    Hey Vic... The box and paper don't have holograms but I can tell it had the patient's info on the boxes cause sticker was ripped off, I've taking pictures of the boxes and the vials so I can show but I don't know how can get them to you
    Upload them on some pic hosting website and post links here.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

If the box and paper do not have the hologram....it's fake. I've seen fakes before, but with no holograms, copy for sure. Sorry.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Rep Points

Ok thanks bro

Rep Points

Someone mentioned that if I put I few ius on a pregnancy test and the results are positive then is definitely real GH, what do you think Vic?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast