• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

british dragon (real or fake) 25mil vile testaboln e 250 w/pics

keystone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok well I know my source is good bc I recently got Qv sus 275 and test e 250 from them and it was gtg. now I got BD testablon 250 in a 25mil vile. I poped the cap and the stoper is green and it has the BD logo on it with two arrows on it pointing toward the logo.I have heard every thing about them not being around anymore since gear grinder,but I heard that about the QV too and it was gtg. so bro's my question is has anyone seen this BD or tried it.....as always any info would be much appreciated.....sorry the pics are not the best

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 35
  • ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 39
Its it FDA approved there are alot of fake out there:coffee:

I didnt really understand you reply bro could you elalaborate for me plz

Last edited:
I didnt really understand you reply bro could you elalaborate for me plz

don't feel bad, no one ever knows what that jewish prick is talking about (^_^)

it could be both fake and g2g . . . listen to what these Jews are telling you :coffee:

It looks ok so pinn it you'll know:coffee:

All BD stiff is fake since the real BD went down LONG ago, but china BD is gtg. not letting me add a pic for some reason but it should have a virtical red shiny stripe on the right side with 2 china letters on it in white. Only 2 ways to tell for sure tho, get it tested ( fat chance) or wasted -5 weeks and see if it works.....bothe ways suck tho. Gl man.

3 .. .2. . . 1. . . . enter World-Pharma :coffee:

If you want real Gear, then have pop-pye make you some prop for 135$

:thinking::coffee:

Back