• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The G-Spot

Found the G-Spot

• G-Spot been there found that!!

Votes: 122 73.5%
  • The G-what......????

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Why bother as long as I get mine!!

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Never.

Votes: 18 10.8%

• Total voters

Trap-isaurus

Just me, being me.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering how many guys have actually found it. I find it to be an elusive beast and needs a new search team with each individual partner.

As a second question and just to satisfy my perverted curiousity how many women have actually had a g-spot orgasm?? I mean actually to no lying because hubbys and b/f lurk here too :p

Found it. I find that the more you play with it with your fingers, the less exertion you have to make in bed, especially after a big power workout at the gym.

Hint
Play inside the vagina on the upper wall. (Towards her stomach as opposed to her spine.)

i think i found it....not like i asked her "HEY! is that you G-SPOT!!!:hair:" :lol::D

:laugh:!!

Gotta invade all my posts now don't ya loser tsk tsk, I know what w8 posted I wasn't asking what it was I was just curious as to who had found it and who hadn't, Ill chalk your response as the one who answered the g-what? :D

Crash, you should be able to tell, there is distinct difference in the feel of the inside of the vagina, what animal posted usually does the trick, and w8 posted the same.......you'll know!!!

Originally posted by CRASHMAN
i think i found it....not like i asked her "HEY! is that you G-SPOT!!!:hair:" :lol::D

why not, I have a few times?? Never gonna know unless you ask, maybe you should ask if she has had an orgasm at all??

I refer you to your "List" thread funny man, who gets the last laugh now :D:D:D

Originally posted by BjUaFyF

maybe you should ask if she has had an orgasm at all??

why would one do that? :scratch: :grin: :lol:

IML Gear Cream!

why would one do that? :scratch: :grin: :lol:

Three guesses oh "quick one" and the first two don't count, I refer you to kuso's thread as well !!!!! :p:D

Three guesses oh "quick one" and the first two don't count, I refer you to kuso's thread as well !!!!! :p:D

poor kid can't get more than one good joke per day so her has to refer us to his "good" joke........................but the good joke is really really gay so i dunno what to call it wait i got it it's a "bjuafyf joke" :D

poor kid can't get more than one good joke per day so her has to refer us to his "good" joke........................but the good joke is really really gay so i dunno what to call it wait i got it it's a "bjuafyf joke" :D

But you see crashman I had the foresight to come up with a joke before posting, I s'pose I could have just refered to one of your posts as gay and called it a night, seems you and kuso see yourselfs as far ahead by doing just that, pathetic it really is pathetic :D

i still have to bring one thing to your attention your post is still gay.......but ya know the post will be as gay as the poster and in your case it shows :p

i still have to bring one thing to your attention your post is still gay.......but ya know the post will be as gay as the poster and in your case it shows :p

and he ends that statement by sticking his tongue out at me, I will not let you give me a rimmer crash so quit begging!!!

oh and that post was the best fucking post yet!!!! :D:D

gees man you get oo many rimmers from mmafiter everytime you see a tongue thats all you think of

best post!? gees man you just pulled another "bjuafyf post" again

gheythread.jpg

Originally posted by animal56
Hint
Play inside the vagina on the upper wall. (Towards her stomach as opposed to her spine.)
Explained perfectly, and if you cannot find it she must be of a different species :p

I find that my orgasms are EXTREMELY violent when the g-spot is hit. More effective then my clit, I dunno if I am just a freak or what.. but I suggest you find that g-spot real quick!

IML Gear Cream!
maybe you should ask if she has had an orgasm at all??
I strongly suggest you all ask whoever your with cause if she hasn't then you need to find out what does get her going.

Communication is key with sex, how you supposed to know what she likes.. assuming? She should be asking many questions aswell.. and if she doesnt TELL HER exactly what you like her doing.

Yeah, that's a powerful little spot. My wife takes a little while with just clitoral stimulation. When I add a finger and stimulate her G spot, she will typically cum in a few minutes. (I've seen it on a good night be as quick as a guy;) ). They seem to be more intense as well. Best plan it to give her an orgasm without the G spot first, then later really blow her mind with a G spot orgasm.

Rob

Originally posted by Muscle_Girl

......I find that my orgasms are EXTREMELY violent ......

hurt me hurt me!!!! :D

Originally posted by kuso
I am in regular contact with the-G buddy. I have, however just realised why you cannot find it......there is no G-spot in the male anus :nope:

omg... Just when I thought I heard it all... :spaz: :no:

Originally posted by bigss75
I dont Know ask BJ?
Hey bitch you posted it!!! :D

so 11 have found it so far........bunch of f*ing liars :Dlol, im wating to see some of the g/f weigh in and de-bunk some of these votes!!

Back