• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Storing Reseach Chems?

BillHicksFan

Registered Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have various research chemicals and I'm just wondering if they need to be refrigerated.
I read in a drug journal that T3 in tablet form needs to be refrigerated and that the liquid form turns thick.

Whats the appropriate way to store these drugs?

Shit really?? What about that liquid clen?

all stay out of the refridge. no need to keep in refridge.

all stay out of the refridge. no need to keep in refridge.

Thx unclem. My sis is a nurse and I read in her drug guide book that the tablet form of T3 in needs to be stored in the fridge.

Have you ever kept liquid forms for an extended period of time without the turning bad?

I've put my T3 in the fridge but all the other research chems are in a box at room temp, I heard that T3 in liquid form thickens but I'm not sure whether this is true.

Only peptides & hgh need to be refrigerated after reconstituted.

As long as they are out of direct sunlight you're fine.

the only chems that should not be kept in the fridge are tamox and clomid. They will come out of solution.

the only chems that should not be kept in the fridge are tamox and clomid. They will come out of solution.

I think a lot of it has to do with what the compound is suspended in. I know that anything suspended in alcohol does not come out of soultion, of course those are the one's that taste like crap, but they work best IMO.

I was told by extreme peptides to keep all my research chems in the frig...

including my clen...

Not sure who told u that but peptides are kept in the fridge. Not research chems. They are fine on the shelf.

Mustve been a mixup

Extreme Peptide

shit my fault...it was with a different company not you...my bad!!

Clomid and nolvadex will actually separate if stored at freezing temperatures.

-T

yea just keep the liquid chems in a cool dry place, out of sunlight and they will last a year or more.

Back