• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Injuries & AAS

Testonut

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was drunk, and I was going to jump over a fence, just to make an entrance.. The fence was wet and slippery, so when I was about to jump (using my hands first, to get a grip), my hands slipped.. I somehow managed to land on my hands instead of smashing to the ground with my face first.

I must have beaten them badly, because I was sure they were broken. It hurt like hell, and after some minutes they were so swollen I couldn't move them. I went to the hospital, and the X-rays showed they were fine. Doctor said the recovery would be around 2-3 weeks.

For 2 weeks I could barely wipe my own ass nor drive a friggin' car (manual).

Anyway, lets get to the point. It's now been 2 months, and I still haven't recovered fully. My right hand is ok, but not my left one.. 3 fingers on the left hand are still swollen, and my wrist isn't good.

So there is a lot of exercises I can't do, simply because it hurts too much, and It will probably make things worse (Benchpress, deadlift & squat.. I can forget about doing them.. :cry: .. and ye, about squat, I can't do it because of the way my hands are bent). It's VERY frustrating.

I've been thinking about using GHRP-6 for a month and see if it helps.. but im also wondering if test / tren / dbol or something like that has some super awesome magic abilities to help my wrists / fingers heal faster ? Hehe... or is it only deca that can help with recovery? Any other things that might help? (What about GH.. how much and for how long would I need to take it, for it to have an effect on the healing prosess?)

Edit: Guess I should have called the topic "Can AAS help me heal faster" or something.. Oh well :)

I am sure they can help you heal faster but I would just let it heal on its own....last thing you want to do is feel healed and injure yourself again due to lifting. give it another couple of weeks. get some icyhot or heat wraps and wrap your hands everyday for awhile. In the mean time do push ups, air squats, leg presses, and what not...you wont be getting the big lifts but you wont loose your muscle either.

I wondering if you should go to a different Doc and have them take another x-ray or even a mri. You could have some extensive nerve damage or torn tendons in you wrists. I would get a second opinion.

I have been doing several different exercises, except the bigs ones like mentioned. Another side effect of having a bad wrist/hand is that I don't have the best technique, thus I can easily get joint issues (noticed some in my shoulder). I will let it go another week or two (max) with minimal workout (and use heat wraps), then I will go and see another doctor, if things don't improve.

Thanks for your advice

Bro I would listen to pyes,

I dislocated my entire knee joint and semi tore my ACL, the doc said you can let it heal on its own, have surgery............and I had in my mind deca or hgh.

But I instead let it heal on its own, and I could not do squats or any lower body exercises, it took a fair few months but Im happy to say Im back doing squats and my knee is going well. I dont do extensions though.

You get my point bro, give yourself some time and work around it bro.
Try some herbal stuff if you want, I did and found it helped, also a muscle stimulator (you know you put the pads on and it tenses it up) I used that to help it also.

all the best bro.

Just thought I could update, in case some lost soul happends to read this one time..!

It's been over 3 months now, and things are finally starting to look bright now. This week I have been able to do squats, deadlift, and benchpress with manuals (Still not able to do normal benchpress). Im so happy, finally being able to do some real exercises again.. It can only go one way from now on!! :)

I guess I can also mention that I went to the doctor again, and she said there was no point in taking another X-ray.. She said the healing process would take up to a whole year, so I just had to be patient.. I could workout the way I wanted to, as long as I listened to my body, and it wasn't too painful.

So the wise minds who replied in this thread were right, take the time and it will heal on it's own!

Cheers!:ohyeah:

Back