• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Good first cycle?

tyler2003

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok i am trying to cut im over weight rite now i just renewed my gym membership and i have been researching on some stuff and here is the supplements im thinking about using just want some opinions...

1. milk thistle - free
2. Red yeast - free
3. Tren - my friend has a bottle or Epistane $50/$35
4. Nolva for a PCT $60
5. Decatrim or Liporexall for a Fat burner $50
6. Some whey protein $35
7. Jacked3d For a Pre workout - $35

Also any ideas on a cheaper but good PCT would be apreciated. Thanks in advance

Go wit the Epi. You dont want to mess with tren your first go. It is not methylated and takes a bit to kick in. You can run it longer but I think tren is a better stacker. Dont stack your first time. You could have prolactin gyno issues with tren. Its very controllable with extra supps. Epi is a great first compound. It was mine 3 years ago.

I would add to your supports. Hawthorne Berry, garlic, policosonal.

For PCT I highly suggest clomid. If you know where to look it should be around $30 for what you need for a light cycle like Epi. You should also get something for cortisol around week three. Some people like a natty test booster at week two. Not really necessary if you got clomid. IMO!

Fat burner... Ditch the ones you got mentioned. Placebo garbage. Get some goodl ol Ephedrine and stack it with caffeine and aspirin. Now you dont need to waste money on some Jacked for energy.

Back