• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So who`s a filthy post whore?

kuso

Um......get rooted!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Top 10 Newest Thread Replies:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread Names: Last Posters:
» Worst Sexual Experience ever............................................irontime
» Quick question..........................................................................irontime
» Lmao.......................................................................irontime
» does a person get hotter after you break up with them?..................................................irontime
» Ahh, drunk again...................................................irontime
» A list of things I`d rather do than have sex!...............................irontime
» mmafiter`s increadible fortune teller!!!!!!..................................irontime
» Tequila...................................................irontime
» Hi, my names Scotty the Body................................................irontime
» Kuso's sex life!...................................................irontime

:eek: :laugh:

After reviewing this post I must say there is some consistancy to IT's postings...

Worst Sexual Experience ever............................................irontime
I can see hwo thsi would apply to IT.

Quick question........................................................irontime
ere I see IT is trying to learn something.... How to ask a question would be a good start and if it was a quick question that would be even better

does a person get hotter after you break up with them?..................................................irontime
Dumped again IT??

Ahh, drunk again...................................................irontime
wouldn't expect anything less from IT

A list of things I`d rather do than have sex!....................irontime
Not getting any so this obviously makes sense... still no luck with MG huh?

mmafiter`s increadible fortune teller!!!!!!..........................irontime
poor IT. He so believes in everything Mafiter says and does he's willing to risk it all to some wild fortune telling farse

Tequila...................................................irontime
refer to "Aah, Drunk again"

Hi, my names Scotty the Body............................................irontime
can't be Mmafiter so I'll try to be like my other idol.. Scotty

Kuso's sex life!...................................................irontime
the obvious relationship here, neither of them are getting any!!

yeah I know this was weak. But I had to keep it simple so Irontime could understand it......

:D

Last edited:
:eek2:..........you dirty bastards;
DIE!!!:yell::fire:

:haha: :rofl: :laugh:

Lmfao @Pb:laugh:

Stop laughing! It's not funny :sob:

it's alright to be a post whore, be proud:D

You're right Crash. So what if I spend most of my time on here? So what if I don't have a life? So what if I can't get laid and have to resort to spending all my time on here..............excuse me a second would ya?..............:suicide:

can i barrow that gun when your done? :( :grin:

Sure, but at least we're not as bad as Kuso and Pb. Our hobbie for killing time is going on here, there's is a little bit worse;:evil:
attachment.php

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
LMFAO!!!!

Originally posted by irontime
Sure, but at least we're not as bad as Kuso and Pb. Our hobbie for killing time is going on here, there's is a little bit worse;:evil:

Oh no, this is dangerous.....someone finaly worked out how to use CG soft :rolleyes: :evil: watch you back buddy.....and NO that wasn`t a gay thread :finger: :D

That was very good IT...... for a boy of your age. :D

Wha??? That's your guy's fricken comeback :confused: That's pathetic!:yell:

Back