• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

push and pull?

big dog123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ive been doin back and bis one day, chest and tris one, and shoulders and legs, should i switch it up to back and tris, and chest and bis? what do yall do in the same day?

I do a fullbody 3-4 times per week. It's usually:

squats/deadlifts
military press/bench press
weighted chinups/rows

Then I add in some assistance exercises depending on how I feel and what I think needs work.

ive been doin back and bis one day, chest and tris one, and shoulders and legs, should i switch it up to back and tris, and chest and bis? what do yall do in the same day?

I have experimented with MANY different routines and this is what works perfect for me. Almost exactly the same as your routine. Just different days. Pick what works best FOR YOU. Dont pick a routine you dont like otherwise you will be miserable. Build a routine you enjoy.

Tues - Chest / triceps
Wed - Back / Biceps
Thurs - Shoulders / Legs

I do a fullbody 3-4 times per week. It's usually:

squats/deadlifts
military press/bench press
weighted chinups/rows

Then I add in some assistance exercises depending on how I feel and what I think needs work.
Buddy you must have zero arms, hams, traps ,calfs,upper chest, lats.... basically you must look like total shit! Cause you have no clue what your doing in the gym, and you got no right giving any advise on training. You could give advise on being a jack off though.

Buddy you must have zero arms, hams, traps ,calfs,upper chest, lats.... basically you must look like total shit! Cause you have no clue what your doing in the gym, and you got no right giving any advise on training. You could give advise on being a jack off though.

dude I promise he bigger then your canadian un-jerked ass:jerkit: I seen your pics your lean but skinny so stfu

johnson 45 its not a good thing to do is to critize him as hes a powerlifter i think, but everyone has there own opinion and just let people make there own opinion bro. if the op likes his style of training thats up to him. if he likes anyone elses thats up to him. we are here to learn my friend. just a heads up. i seen u and ur built to so just do more sharing and less critizing my brother. no disrespect to u as i have talked to u but start off on good note. i think he knows how to powerlift if thats his training which i dont no but its his opinion. now give yours as, me, wat the fuck do i know lol.!:hiya:

johnson 45 its not a good thing to do is to critize him as hes a powerlifter i think, but everyone has there own opinion and just let people make there own opinion bro. if the op likes his style of training thats up to him. if he likes anyone elses thats up to him. we are here to learn my friend. just a heads up. i seen u and ur built to so just do more sharing and less critizing my brother. no disrespect to u as i have talked to u but start off on good note. i think he knows how to powerlift if thats his training which i dont no but its his opinion. now give yours as, me, wat the fuck do i know lol.!:hiya:
True

I didn't give advice. I just answered the question.

That's not all I do, it's just the main stuff.

I'd also like to see you clean your own bodyweight. That would be a treat. No calves, traps, or hamstrings my ass.

Last edited:

Oh don't worry, i think you've got the jack off advice covered.

Don't come into a thread and needlessly insult people again, especially when the extent of your knowledge on the subject is taken from an article in Flex.

'Upper' chest? Deadlifts not working hams? Give me a fucking break.

thats the stupidest thing i've ever heared! all those exercises would build more mass than anything else

IML Gear Cream!

Oh dear

Arms: the biceps are worked in rows, pullups, and through isometric tension in any heavy hold/support exercise like deadlifts, cleans, heavy holds, overhead extensions, etc; the triceps are worked in bench/chest presses, overhead presses, corner press, etc.

Hamstrings: worked in any lower body pulling movement like deadlifts and cleans. Also worked secondarily to quads in lower pushing movements like squats, lunges, etc. Also worked indirectly in full-body exercises where the legs support the upper body as in bent-over rows, military press, overhead supports, etc.

Traps: worked in any posterior chain compound movement: deadlifts, cleans, rows, heavy holds, snatches, etc. Also worked indirectly in upper pushing movements. Even worked when just carrying weight around the gym.

Calves: worked indirectly in any lower body compounds and full-body heavy holding movements like farmers walks, heavy holds, etc.

Upper chest: all parts of the muscle group that make up the chest are worked simulataneously. You can't train the "upper chest" on its own. Incline movements can provide only the slightest bit more stimulation in the area. Practically speaking, they're used more to strengthen a lifter in mulitple pushing planes. The chest will develop as one. There's no upper, lower, inner, outer, mid, etc.

Lats: Worked in upper pulling movements like rows, pullups, and pulldowns. Also worked indirectly in all posterior chain compounds: deadlifts, cleans, rack pulls, snatches, farmers walks, etc.

Balanced compound training will work every muscle group in the body several times over at significantly higher intensities, and produce not only strength but muscle development a hell of a lot faster than doing arm curls and front raises.

I would say it's important to key in on how he said he was doing "full body" workouts. In my opinion those exercises are not really geared towards building size in specific areas but rather all over. It's not so much about bodybuilding as much as strength. I know I have a buddy playing college football and this is essentially the workout they're given to do. Coaches don't really care how big your arms are i your not any better of an athlete for it.

Back