• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What music gets you pumped???

MrRockstar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you listen to to motivate you or get the anger pumpin in the gym???

Is there anything out there besides country?:thinking:

Daniel Boone

Madonna.

personally I listen to Ace of Base "All that she wants" and the "what what in the butt" song. but gordon lightfoot? I'll make sure I put him on my mp3. haha.

I like to crank up some Air Supply or some old Bee Gees. If I'm really going hard core, I might throw in some Barry Manilow.

Always save the Manilow for PR days. Him and Neil Diamond. Almost gets me TOO pumped up.

I just got neg reps for the country music, no love for "The Necks" I guess!! LOL

Just gave you a replacement repping. My neck is a little red, and I thought it was funny.

Thanks MDR & REDDOG!!! The sad thing about it was the guy who neg repped me, happens to be one of my road dogs??????

I feel your pain Brother :geewhiz:

I guess I'm old school but I love the 80's hair metal rock bands. AC/DC. Def Leopard, Twisted Sister, Quiet Riot, and the list goes on. There is a few new bands like Shine Down that have some in your face blood pumping tunes. I just like to get pumped and Hard Rock gives me a heck of a kick. Especially when I take jacked 3d. Watch out there going to be some iron flying around.

I like AC/DC, but the rest can take a long ride off a short pier as far as I'm concerned. Had to listen to enough of that stuff in my teens. Rush is pretty good, a few others.

I like to play this one for the old folks at family get togethers, I tell them it's Sinatra...
YouTube Video

Moby Grape will slam your fucking balls to the wall bro!

YouTube Video

Hahahhaha! Fuck country....

hard rock/metal allll day/rap....disagree?? FUCK YOUR SELF :shooter:

Amon Amarth/Limp Bizkit/Linkin Park/Three Days Grace/Flaw/Tool/Killswitch Engage/Dark Tranquility/Devil Driver/Dethklok/Evanesence/Slipknot/Breaking Benjamin/DMX/Children of Bodom/Dimmu Borgir/Hollywood Undead/Cannibal Corpse/System of a Down/Rob Zombie/Lamb of God

Hahahhaha! Fuck country....

hard rock/metal allll day/rap....disagree?? FUCK YOUR SELF :shooter:

Amon Amarth/Limp Bizkit/Linkin Park/Three Days Grace/Flaw/Tool/Killswitch Engage/Dark Tranquility/Devil Driver/Dethklok/Evanesence/Slipknot/Breaking Benjamin/DMX/Children of Bodom/Dimmu Borgir/Hollywood Undead/Cannibal Corpse/System of a Down/Rob Zombie/Lamb of God
Hey shitkickers are alright....

YouTube Video

Dethklok!

YouTube Video

It's hard to believe it's the same guy that made the show "Home Movies."

Don't really listen to music anymore, but I used to always listen to southern rap when I worked out. They never had much in the way of lyrics, but the beats were always crazy. I used to listen to the slower screwed and chopped stuff for other things too. :mooh:

YouTube Video

Back