IronMag Research Chems

PICS!!!!!!! my cycle 3 weeks in tell me what u think

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Solution

Rep Points

Cool PICS!!!!!!! my cycle 3 weeks in tell me what u think

This is simply a time lapse of my 3 weeks into zafa testonon 250...... i started at 184 pounds and in the last pic i am pushing 200 pounds. id very much say things are goin good. people please leave comments tell me what to do to push my size further. in the first pic my bench max was 170. in the 3rd pic it is 205 btw the way the pics are loaded picture #2 is week #1, picture #1 is week #3. picture #3 is week #2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ddeal1; 10-18-2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: order

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ddeal1 View Post
    This is simply a time lapse of my 3 weeks into zafa testonon 250...... i started at 184 pounds and in the last pic i am pushing 200 pounds. id very much say things are goin good. people please leave comments tell me what to do to push my size further. in the first pic my bench max was 170. in the 3rd pic it is 205 btw the way the pics are loaded picture #2 is week #1, picture #1 is week #3. picture #3 is week #2
    My friend, you will not see much visible test-only cycle results until maybeee week 4-5 for some technical reasons that I'm sure you are aware of because you're doing steroids which means you did tons and tons of research

But you're attitude is great, that's a big part of it. You should see some good results. Keep up the hard training and eating and you will blow up like a weather balloon. I wish you the best.

Take care!

-TG

The Solution

Rep Points

big

my friend i know about 4-5 but i swear its already started

BOARD REP

Rep Points

my honest opinion you got great traps, but the rest you need to fill in alot of either wat you had or your a new bber. but if you stay with it youll have a good physique in about 2-4 yrs brother. but your traps are real nice.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    my honest opinion you got great traps, but the rest you need to fill in alot of either wat you had or your a new bber. but if you stay with it youll have a good physique in about 2-4 yrs brother. but your traps are real nice.
    what are you talking about? my grandfather looks better than this guy. I thought this is bodybuilding board.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by srbijadotokija View Post
    what are you talking about? my grandfather looks better than this guy. I thought this is bodybuilding board.
    FCBARCELONA

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I'm known for not bullshitting people:

a) you were too fat to cycle-at 184 or 200lbs, you're holding what appears to be about 15-18% fat with no muscle tone anywhere. I'd have cut first, then build for about two years straight; b) you jumped to the gear way too early, as if you started weight training last month; and c) have probably wasted your money because you didnt do any research otherwise you wouldnt have posted this otherwise useless thread. Seriously get off the shit and train naturally for 2 or more years.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post

a) you were too fat to cycle-at 184 or 200lbs, you're holding what appears to be about 15-18% fat with no muscle tone anywhere. I'd have cut first, then build for about two years straight; b) you jumped to the gear way too early, as if you started weight training last month; and c) have probably wasted your money because you didnt do any research otherwise you wouldnt have posted this otherwise useless thread. Seriously get off the shit and train naturally for 2 or more years.
    Exactly what I was thinking. I dont much about roids, but Ive never seen so much BF at any part of someones cycle. I thought this was a joke when I saw the pics.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Weighted Pullups 80lbs 3x3 (3/19)
    Squat 370
    Deadlift after herniation 385lbs 3x3 (3/17)
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Rep Points

You are wrong bro, this is an anabolic thread.

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. I dont much about roids, but Ive never seen so much BF at any part of someones cycle. I thought this was a joke when I saw the pics.
    I was going to say the same thing, but then I read nothing in his post about cutting. Therefore, I assume he is going for a bulk or strength cycle, in which case, bf% does not matter. Could he have done it natty?....yes.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

He didnt say anything relating to cutting. I suggested it.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

The Solution

Rep Points

cutting

well i appreciate your thoughts but im not trying to cut...... im going to cut on my 2nd cycle. right now im concentrating on bulking up which happens to be working very well

Rep Points

looks like you cut some fat and put on some muscle! good work bro

Rep Points

well i appreciate your thoughts but im not trying to cut...... im going to cut on my 2nd cycle. right now im concentrating on bulking up which happens to be working very well
    You will want to bring your bf% down before a cutting cycle. okay, just keep that in mind.

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

What Juggernaut means is that you should have cut down a lot more before starting any sort of cycle. Like AKIRA, i'm by no means an expert on steroid use but this point seems pretty straightforward even to me.

Juggernaut on the other hand knows his stuff.

Personally, and i'm not trying to shit on your parade, i think the fact that its not plainly obvious which photo is which says volumes about your progress. Bodyweight increase and muscle gains are two very different things.
    http://www.getlifting.info

The Solution

Rep Points

cool

yea im well aware now that im into the cycle i should cut some first but i am here and now and im figuring at this point my best option is to bulk the fuck up and take 2 months off then run a cutting cycle

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

yea im well aware now that im into the cycle i should cut some first but i am here and now and im figuring at this point my best option is to bulk the fuck up and take 2 months off then run a cutting cycle

That's fine, but, it's going to take you 2-3 times longer to cut when you decide to do it.

Rep Points

^^+1

I know its not what you wanted to hear, but you have to respect honesty and this is about as honest as it gets.

The Solution

Rep Points

definately

sure i respect the honesty..... its my first cycle, i did my homework on it for 4 months while i sat on my vial. i guess i didnt read enough, but im still very pleased with my progress nonetheless. it could be better but it is what it is

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i was trying to point out the very few good points lol.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    That's fine, but, it's going to take you 2-3 times longer to cut when you decide to do it.
    CT is right. Bulking the "fuck up" is plain fucking stupid. You're too fat to bulk. Drop the weight first. Then add a 10-20% surplus of fat and protein keeping carbs on the maintenance side. Trust me from experience.

Gaz, thanks for the kind words. Coming from a brain like you, that means a lot!

Rep Points

sure i respect the honesty..... its my first cycle, i did my homework on it for 4 months while i sat on my vial. i guess i didnt read enough, but im still very pleased with my progress nonetheless. it could be better but it is what it is
    Bro,
    If you did your homework you would know that most suggest getting down to 13% or lower to run your first cycle. And if you dont mind me asking, could you layout your cycle along with PCT?

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I'll say one thing, it takes real balls to put up pictures on an internet forum.

Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

come off the gear and pct and start over.You are around 20% bf and bulking you need to diet,diet and more diet friend get down to about 12% bf then think about the gear

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

zafa testonon 250 is off my list

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    I'll say one thing, it takes real balls to put up pictures on an internet forum.
    Especially those. All three look the same. I cant tell any difference. I thought this was a joke. Seriously you need to listen to the experts here. They speaks the truth!

Rep Points

Good for you having the guts (no pun intended there mate) to put up the pics but i also would have cut some of before going down the road you have embarked on this is just my opinion and everyone knows im full of it. Good luck buddy.

Rep Points

I don't get why people use steroids with such low 1RM. I didn't even think of using steroids till my bench was above 225.

Anyhow, as others have said you've got too much fat for this cycle. Your have little to no muscle definition and it looks like you haven't been working out long. Bulking while having a high BF % is not wise at all, better chances at getting gyno.

It's most likely not what you want to hear, but I don't like to sugar coat it and lie to you. I like people to be up front and honest with me.

the unbanned

Rep Points

getting off the bandwagon!
    Last edited by MyK; 10-19-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Rep Points

Wowwwww. I just can't believe some people. Give him credit for enthusiasm for sure. But maybe some people have only carnival mirrors in their house....I'm just sayin'...so it's not really their fault.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Del1964 View Post
    Wowwwww. I just can't believe some people. Give him credit for enthusiasm for sure. But maybe some people have only carnival mirrors in their house....I'm just sayin'...so it's not really their fault.
    Absolutely. However, he didnt come anywhere close to his potential and now he's gaining weight, albeit not the right kind of weight. And yes, it takes balls to post photos on a forum, but he could've done more to get more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast