• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PICS!!!!!!! my cycle 3 weeks in tell me what u think

ddeal1

The Solution
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is simply a time lapse of my 3 weeks into zafa testonon 250...... i started at 184 pounds and in the last pic i am pushing 200 pounds. id very much say things are goin good. people please leave comments tell me what to do to push my size further. in the first pic my bench max was 170. in the 3rd pic it is 205:callme: btw the way the pics are loaded picture #2 is week #1, picture #1 is week #3. picture #3 is week #2

Last edited:
This is simply a time lapse of my 3 weeks into zafa testonon 250...... i started at 184 pounds and in the last pic i am pushing 200 pounds. id very much say things are goin good. people please leave comments tell me what to do to push my size further. in the first pic my bench max was 170. in the 3rd pic it is 205:callme: btw the way the pics are loaded picture #2 is week #1, picture #1 is week #3. picture #3 is week #2

My friend, you will not see much visible test-only cycle results until maybeee week 4-5 for some technical reasons that I'm sure you are aware of because you're doing steroids which means you did tons and tons of research :)

But you're attitude is great, that's a big part of it. You should see some good results. Keep up the hard training and eating and you will blow up like a weather balloon. I wish you the best.

Take care!

-TG

big

my friend i know about 4-5 but i swear its already started

my honest opinion you got great traps, but the rest you need to fill in alot of either wat you had or your a new bber. but if you stay with it youll have a good physique in about 2-4 yrs brother. but your traps are real nice.

my honest opinion you got great traps, but the rest you need to fill in alot of either wat you had or your a new bber. but if you stay with it youll have a good physique in about 2-4 yrs brother. but your traps are real nice.

what are you talking about? my grandfather looks better than this guy. I thought this is bodybuilding board.

I'm known for not bullshitting people:

a) you were too fat to cycle-at 184 or 200lbs, you're holding what appears to be about 15-18% fat with no muscle tone anywhere. I'd have cut first, then build for about two years straight; b) you jumped to the gear way too early, as if you started weight training last month; and c) have probably wasted your money because you didnt do any research otherwise you wouldnt have posted this otherwise useless thread. Seriously get off the shit and train naturally for 2 or more years.

a) you were too fat to cycle-at 184 or 200lbs, you're holding what appears to be about 15-18% fat with no muscle tone anywhere. I'd have cut first, then build for about two years straight; b) you jumped to the gear way too early, as if you started weight training last month; and c) have probably wasted your money because you didnt do any research otherwise you wouldnt have posted this otherwise useless thread. Seriously get off the shit and train naturally for 2 or more years.

Exactly what I was thinking. I dont much about roids, but Ive never seen so much BF at any part of someones cycle. I thought this was a joke when I saw the pics.

what are you talking about? my grandfather looks better than this guy. I thought this is bodybuilding board.

You are wrong bro, this is an anabolic thread.

Exactly what I was thinking. I dont much about roids, but Ive never seen so much BF at any part of someones cycle. I thought this was a joke when I saw the pics.

I was going to say the same thing, but then I read nothing in his post about cutting. Therefore, I assume he is going for a bulk or strength cycle, in which case, bf% does not matter. Could he have done it natty?....yes.

IML Gear Cream!
cutting

well i appreciate your thoughts but im not trying to cut...... im going to cut on my 2nd cycle. right now im concentrating on bulking up which happens to be working very well

well i appreciate your thoughts but im not trying to cut...... im going to cut on my 2nd cycle. right now im concentrating on bulking up which happens to be working very well

You will want to bring your bf% down before a cutting cycle. okay, just keep that in mind.

What Juggernaut means is that you should have cut down a lot more before starting any sort of cycle. Like AKIRA, i'm by no means an expert on steroid use but this point seems pretty straightforward even to me.

Juggernaut on the other hand knows his stuff.

Personally, and i'm not trying to shit on your parade, i think the fact that its not plainly obvious which photo is which says volumes about your progress. Bodyweight increase and muscle gains are two very different things.

cool

yea im well aware now that im into the cycle i should cut some first but i am here and now and im figuring at this point my best option is to bulk the fuck up and take 2 months off then run a cutting cycle

yea im well aware now that im into the cycle i should cut some first but i am here and now and im figuring at this point my best option is to bulk the fuck up and take 2 months off then run a cutting cycle

That's fine, but, it's going to take you 2-3 times longer to cut when you decide to do it.

^^+1

I know its not what you wanted to hear, but you have to respect honesty and this is about as honest as it gets.

definately

sure i respect the honesty..... its my first cycle, i did my homework on it for 4 months while i sat on my vial. i guess i didnt read enough, but im still very pleased with my progress nonetheless. it could be better but it is what it is

That's fine, but, it's going to take you 2-3 times longer to cut when you decide to do it.

CT is right. Bulking the "fuck up" is plain fucking stupid. You're too fat to bulk. Drop the weight first. Then add a 10-20% surplus of fat and protein keeping carbs on the maintenance side. Trust me from experience.

Gaz, thanks for the kind words. Coming from a brain like you, that means a lot!

IML Gear Cream!
sure i respect the honesty..... its my first cycle, i did my homework on it for 4 months while i sat on my vial. i guess i didnt read enough, but im still very pleased with my progress nonetheless. it could be better but it is what it is

Bro,
If you did your homework you would know that most suggest getting down to 13% or lower to run your first cycle. And if you dont mind me asking, could you layout your cycle along with PCT?

I'll say one thing, it takes real balls to put up pictures on an internet forum.

come off the gear and pct and start over.You are around 20% bf and bulking:hmmm: you need to diet,diet and more diet friend get down to about 12% bf then think about the gear

zafa testonon 250 is off my list

I'll say one thing, it takes real balls to put up pictures on an internet forum.

Especially those. All three look the same. I cant tell any difference. I thought this was a joke. Seriously you need to listen to the experts here. They speaks the truth!

Good for you having the guts (no pun intended there mate) to put up the pics but i also would have cut some of before going down the road you have embarked on this is just my opinion and everyone knows im full of it. Good luck buddy.

I don't get why people use steroids with such low 1RM. I didn't even think of using steroids till my bench was above 225.

Anyhow, as others have said you've got too much fat for this cycle. Your have little to no muscle definition and it looks like you haven't been working out long. Bulking while having a high BF % is not wise at all, better chances at getting gyno.

It's most likely not what you want to hear, but I don't like to sugar coat it and lie to you. I like people to be up front and honest with me.

getting off the bandwagon!

Last edited:
Wowwwww. I just can't believe some people. Give him credit for enthusiasm for sure. But maybe some people have only carnival mirrors in their house....I'm just sayin'...so it's not really their fault.

Wowwwww. I just can't believe some people. Give him credit for enthusiasm for sure. But maybe some people have only carnival mirrors in their house....I'm just sayin'...so it's not really their fault.

Absolutely. However, he didnt come anywhere close to his potential and now he's gaining weight, albeit not the right kind of weight. And yes, it takes balls to post photos on a forum, but he could've done more to get more.

Back