• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question on how pecs grow?

tgw85

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm a 19 year old college student who loves bodybuilding, but I'm being hindered by a negative mental perception and attitude because of a question on how a muscle grows.
I've seen pictures of Arnold Schwarzenegger around age 20, and in some pictures the very bottom of his chest looks thicker then compared to some pictures of him in his prime years, age 27,28. My question is as the chest grows bigger and longer does the very bottom of the chest grow in such a way that after some point it starts getting thinner?
Thank you.

They grow the way your genetics let them grow and there's nothing you can do to change that. Arnold was a freak genetically so don't use him as your standard. As a matter of fact, don't use ANY professional body builder as your standard, they're all pretty much freaks or they wouldn't be big enough to be pros. Your shape will be your shape, it's all based on genetics. Just get in the gym, lift as heavy as you can, eat everything in sight and get as big as you possibly can.

They grow the way your genetics let them grow and there's nothing you can do to change that. Arnold was a freak genetically so don't use him as your standard. As a matter of fact, don't use ANY professional body builder as your standard, they're all pretty much freaks or they wouldn't be big enough to be pros. Your shape will be your shape, it's all based on genetics. Just get in the gym, lift as heavy as you can, eat everything in sight and get as big as you possibly can.

Yep. we all grow differently. Arnold in general, and especially his chest, are perfect examples of a genetically gifted male. Arnold had tremendous size and symmetry in his chest. Compared to his narrow waist, his chest looks even bigger. If you look like Arnold did at twenty, you've got a nice career in bodybuilding waiting for you.

Thanks, I've heard genetics before, I've just always thought a muscle grows generally the same no matter on what body.

to get a chest like arnolds you can do some things to ehance the look of your own. none i recommend. but i like a round all the way to top so i used alot of syntherol in my upper pecs and it gave me bigger upper pecs and there a round shape as to a hanging type chest at bottom.

to get a chest like arnolds you can do some things to ehance the look of your own. none i recommend. but i like a round all the way to top so i used alot of syntherol in my upper pecs and it gave me bigger upper pecs and there a round shape as to a hanging type chest at bottom.

Are you actually suggesting a 19 year old kid resort to Syntol injections???

If you are, you've lost your fucking mind. How about promoting a healthy life-style? Maybe getting into the gym and working hard, eating right and making the most of what God gave him instead of taking the coward's way out?

Are you actually suggesting a 19 year old kid resort to Syntol injections???

If you are, you've lost your fucking mind. How about promoting a healthy life-style? Maybe getting into the gym and working hard, eating right and making the most of what God gave him instead of taking the coward's way out?

Unclem mentioned that he did not recommend Syntherol injections up front in his post. I think he was just pointing out that there are ways to overcome genetics in professional bodybuilding, and right or wrong they are very common.

Unclem mentioned that he did not recommend Syntherol injections up front in his post. I think he was just pointing out that there are ways to overcome genetics in professional bodybuilding, and right or wrong they are very common.

Yep, I saw that. Then he negated that by going on to explain how he's personnaly used it to enhance the look of his own pecs. That to me is beyond irresponsible.

Yep, I saw that. Then he negated that by going on to explain how he's personnaly used it to enhance the look of his own pecs. That to me is beyond irresponsible.

I guess I just see it as a reality of modern professional bodybuilding. Responsibility is up to each individual. Just because the kid is 19 does not mean he can't handle knowing and understanding the steps that many pros go to in order to improve their physiques.

IML Gear Cream!
Do a variety of chest routines and always keep it changing. That way your pecs get confused and therefore get bigger. Shape is genetics.

It is indeed correct that genetics are everything when it comes to how a muscle looks. However, you may not be able to change the way your muscles look, but you can change the size of your muscles through smart training and of course eating like a trooper. Stick with compound exercises for the majority of the workout and add an isolation exercise as a finisher.

do incline dumbell preses try to feel the muscle -also flys! good luck.

Back