Those are pin worms. You need to go to the doctor and get a prescription. And yes they are common. Dont worry. But they can spread to other family members pretty easy, so if you have a wife, or gf, you might have them go with you to get it checked as well.
Are pinworms contagious?
Virtual Pediatric Hospital: CQQA: Pinworms
- Yes, pinworms are very contagious.
- At night, the female pinworm leaves the rectum. She lays eggs on the skin around the anus.
- The child scratches his anus and the eggs get under his fingernails.
- The eggs are passed to places he touches.
- The eggs are able to live on many objects. They can live for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Unwashed hands
- Clothes (especially underwear and pajamas)
- Dust particles in the air, etc.
- Another person touches that place and gets the eggs on his hands.
- He touches his mouth and the eggs get inside his body.
- A new infection starts.
And colon cleanse works, just make sure you dont do alo of heavy lifting until you KNOW FOR SURE how it will react with your tummy, because you might bend down and dirty your pants. lol